Chapter 44 - Its officially over. Understand that. But do I?

So yeah, here's another chapter. I have been so busy and what-not, I haven't had time! So if this chapter is short, then please forgive me. =[

Love you!! (=

____________________________________________________________________________

   Kayla:

     I felt as if I was in the great depression. I mean, c'mon, Ray Ray and I.. we've been going out for so long. And we plus had to go to that BET awards in two weeks, and the managers had planned for the girls to go with the boyfriends. Which means they expect for I, to go with Ray Ray. Not Mikey?

   But honestly, is that how everyone felt? Not wanting me to be with Mikey? I was in love with  Mikey, and they didn't understand that?

   Or I didn't?

I grunted as I had my head in my pillow. Today was an off day, since we had been working as if we were in celebrity boot camp, and now today was our off day.

    I didn't go anywhere, and honestly, I didn't know what time or day it was. Or the last time I ate something.

   I was just so depressed! So confused! Like yeah, I had just made a statement that I was in love with Mikey, but truthfully... I don't know. There was just something in me that didn't agree with my brain. My brain was saying that I loved Mikey.... but my heart was saying Ray Ray.

   Should've picked Ray Ray over Mikey?

  Oh! Gosh Kayla shutup!

    I heard the hotel room door open, and in came D'shealyn and Angel. They began coughing, as they stepped around the room. I don't know why they were coughing, it wasn't like I hadn't cleaned in over ten years.

     "Oh dang Kayla, you need to clean yourself up." Angel said, encouraging? Thanks.

     I grunted, as they moved around the room I supposed. I heard some rattling, and saw a bright lash flash through my eyelids.

   Hissing like a cat, I rolled over and fell off the bed on the other side. "Get up!" Angel shouted like a drill seargent, as I stood up and my bones cracked after not moving for about... oh, hell, who knows.

    "You good?" D'shealyn asked, as Angel nudged her in the arms. "Duh, she's not okay!" Angel walked closer to me, and poked at my hair. "When did you last wash this?" she held up her arm, and went back into my hair for her bracelet. "And comb it?" she shook her head, and went over to the sink.

   I shrugged it off and walked over to the sink. "Um.. it's been, some time, not short or long, but time since I last washed...." I cleared my throat, "Combed it."

    "Well... unless you want to look like a witch and not attract yo' man anymore, we got to do something with this chaos." D'shealyn said, grabbing the shampoo and sneezing a few times. "Fast too."

  I sighed, but put my head in the sink as my  "rehabilitation" started. But I guess having someone else do your hair is kind of cool, and relaxing too. Plus, you get to learn bunches of the latest gossip. And it hasn't even been that long since we've seen each other! Twelve hours maybe?

   "So turns out, this new girl.... Jordyn? Yeah, she's a new back-up dancer. And check it out, she's our permanent back-up." Angel said, combing my hair roughly.

       "Hm." D'shealyn said, "Permanent eh? Are we really big stars now?" That's what I thought, i mean we had been in some magazines, and have been added to the Mindless Behavior website as a different dimension version of Mindless Behavior, but considering us as big stars? Who knows?