Chapter 47 - Therapy? You have got to be kiddin' me.

Honestly? Do we need therapy? Gosh.

And excuse me please if I do make spelling / grammer errors. Im not fancy or perfect, so yeah. (= Thanks you guys! Love you bunchess!

P.S: In this chapter, you'll get a taste of everyone's point of view, so you can see how their therapy session went. =D

________________________________________________________________________________

  Kayla:

           I yawned.

We were all in the car on our way to our 8:30 AM therapy session. Walter decided the earlier the better, so it was decided to leave at 8:30.

          I didn't have much of a problem with it, besides the fact I was very much so tired, and exhausted from last night's drama fest. Including the movie night I had with D'shealyn and Angel.

        If it wasn't for coffee, I don't know how we would survive people with the need to be the "Early Bird".

          As the driver slowed down the truck, I looked out the window to find myself staring at a vast building, large too.

      We stepped out of the truck, and walked on inside. I was a little hesitant really, because one of the scary movies we watched last night, was about a therapist who used his clients phobia's as their murder types. So like, if they were afraid of water.. they would drown them.

        I made a face, and looked over at D'shealyn and Angel. I could tell they were also thinking the same thing, because they looked at me with a worried face too.

            Anyway, we had to wait a couple of minutes because the therapist had a client in there already. I didn't know his name, so I decided to just call him by 'Therapist' until I figure it out.

             As we all sat there, most of us dazing off to sleep, Therapist's doors opened widly, and there stood a tall African-American man, with a white silk shirt on and tight leather jeans.

      "Yoo-hoo! Who's next?" Therapist said, as he walked towards us. The way he walked, his hips moving from side to side. The way he held his arms as if he was carrying a purse....

       Oh my gosh! Our therapist was gay!

               "Oh, you guys - and gals - must be my young clients. Is that right?" he asked, looking at us enthusiastically. If you looked close enough, which I did, then you would see he had on a bit of skin toning blush, and eye-shadow. Yep. He was gay. Not that I had anything against gay's, it's just... interesting, when you see them.

              When he noticed us tiredly nod our heads, he clapped his hands loudly and then scanned our faces. "Oh dear Lord," he put his hands on his chest and then looked at us sympathetically. "You dear children don't look well rested. I'll make sure to make this as jiffy as possible!" after saying that he skipped his jolly self back to his office. "Now, let's see.. Um, Mr. Walter? Who would you like for me to chit-chat with first?" he asked Mr. Walter, who might I say felt a little uncomfortable since Therapist was looking at him quite...... 'Observantly.'

          "Um. Well, our main trouble-makers are Kayla and Ray Ray. Them first?" Walter said, volunteering Ray Ray and I. To be honest, I didn't have a problem going first. That just meant I could this over with.

        "Alrighty then! Ray Ray, Kayla, into my office please." Therapist said, giggling and then skipping his way into his office.

         "What the hell is he so happy about?" Myles whispered to Roc, who shrugged his shoulders as I passed by.