Chapter 9 - Just had to push.

This is so sad... D: Yet I Write More! >.<'

_

  Chapter 1 -

 Kayla:

   I woke up to find that I was not laying in the trashcan, but now inside of the hospital. Or to me, what it seemed to be a hospital.

   I watched as the cieling above me was moving by so fast, that I felt the need to throw-up. Coming to my conscience, i felt something sticky and water like down by my legs. I shook my head, i was too high to look.

    As I was rushed inside this dark, cold room. I was lifted off this warm sheet, onto a semi-cold metal bed. Then, i saw a doctor place a mask over my mouth and I blacked out..once more.

*

  Upon my awakening, i found myself in a hospital room. It seemed to be clear as day outside, and people were surrounded around me. By people, i meant Roc Royal, Princeton, Prodigy, and Ray Ray. I attempted to sit up, but my back ached with pain.

    Prodigy lifted his head, and a smile came to his face immediately. "Guys, guys! She's awake!" he said, as the rest of them lifted their heads as well.

    I smiled, and said. "Hey guys," my voice sounding raspy. Ray Ray came up, and stroked the hair on the side of my head, "I thought I lost you.." he said, and I also stroked his cheek, to what seemed to be marks of tears.

    I smiled, and said. "What happened?" I looked around, and saw cables and things next to me.

   Their smiles faded as Ray Ray looked at them, and back at me. "Um, I think were gonna go get something to drink." Princeton said, as he led Prodigy and Roc out of the room.

   Ray Ray sat closer to me, his eyes lowered down a bit and he said. "You, fell off the balcony." he said, as he saw the shocked reaction in my eyes. I bit my bottom lip, and said. "Go on."

   "Well, when we got down there, we were screaming for help, and soon the managers and the hotel people came as well. Their was blood down in your... area, and their was a glass that pierced about 2 inches of your back. The doctor said that if..." tears began to form in Ray Ray's eyes, and his voice became unleveled, "The doctor said that if that paper, and the trash beneath you wouldn't have been their, the glass would've pierced through your body...and you would've died right then and there." he said, and closed his eyes. Regaining a breath.

   I stroked his hair, as I pulled his forehead, to myn's and tears ran down our faces as we stood there. In silence.

   "And Kayla?" he said, looking up at me. I nodded my head, my eyes looking deep into his. "When you fell, the blood that held the baby, was released and the baby....is no more." he said, biting his lip.

   My eyes formed even more tears, as I thought about that maybe I had killed the baby. I shook my head, and whispered. "I killed it... I killed it.." I said to myself.

   Ray Ray looked at me and said, "No, No, No, No! Kayla, you did NOT kill it!" he said, and lowered his head.

   I picked up his chin, and said. "Their something that's still troubling you..." I lowered my eyes and then looked back at him. "What is it?"

    Ray Ray shook his head, "I almost killed you." he said, and bit his lip, looking up at the cieling as more tears came. "Once the police start asking, how did you fall off the balcony, their going to take me to jail!" he said.

  I shook my head, "Not exactly. The railing was still wet from the rain the night before, even if you did push me another time, I still would've stayed on if the railing wasn't wet. So technically, it's not your fault." I said, reassuring him.

   Ray Ray thought about it for a moment, and then chuckled, looking at me softly. "Thank you.." he said.

   I smiled and looked at him. "Your welcome..".

   We looked at each other in the eyes, before we actually knew that we were technically still broken up. I lowered my head, so he wouldn't think that I wanted to kiss him... even as much as I did.

    I felt him lift up my head, and look at me. "No matter what we go through, i will always love you." he said, and leaned in to kiss me.

   I smiled as he did, and closed my eyes as the kiss became more passionate, more exciting, more vibrant.

   "Knock knock." Princeton said, as he and the managers, and the other guys came in.

   They saw us kiss, until we pulled away, blushing a bright red and they all whistled and said, "Ooo!"

    Ray Ray and I smiled our prize-winning smiles, and began chatting and talking with the others.

     It was a good day, a nice.. clean sky, a slight breeze, a good enough day...

For a assassin.