Chapter 24 - L.O.V.E (It has a different definition for all of us)

aHA. I like this chapter. x)

_______

Chapter 1 -

   Kayla:

I promise you, I thought we were ninja's for a moment.

We left around 9:00 PM, after all the street lights had came on and the managers were off to bed.

The lady at the front office saw us, but didn't say anything because we told her that we were 'Going to the movies'.

   Its funny, because who would go to the movies in our attire? That, was one thing why i liked the night watch people.

   Anyway, we followed D'shealyn and Raven downtown, to a dirty old alley. It was creepy, and I stayed close to Ray Ray, even though I knew that he was scared too... and even if we did get ambushed, it would be us 'Dragons' whooping butt, but let's just let him have his man moment.

    Once we got there, we were stopped right at the front entrance of these huge gates by the alley. Three men came out, along with the two man that were guarding the gates, and looked at us. "Who are you, and why are you?" they asked us.

    Angel and I, along with Myles stepped forward. "Let us through, please." Princeton said, even though we told him to stay quiet.

   The men looked at us, with evil eyes, and held up their guns towards all of us. "Good going, Prince." I said, sighing.

"Wait, hold your fire." a familiar voice said, and guess what? Through the men, came a big, dressed in Easter suite, man, with a pimp cane with "P" on it.

It was Pookie!

   "Pookie!?" Myles, Angel and I said in unision. "Little bits!" he said, as he walked over. "What you doin' with these niggas?" he asked us.

    "Ah, nothing. Chillen." Myles said, as he gestured towards the guards. "Security hotter these days!" he said, shaking his head.

   "Yeah, got to. Crazy girl came by, looking for Little bit Lala," Pookie said, using my old nickname. I smiled at him, as I said. "Hey, better let them know who we is! We were about to bust all of them' up!" I said, jokingly. Pookie lauged heartly, and nodded his head. "Right, trust, I'll let them know." he said, and added. "Where you guys been? Haven't seen you around on the streets. Don't tell me you forgot about your family down here."

   We shook our heads, "Nah, man. Never forget y'all! We just been in that L.A stuff, y'know?" Angel said, as we just stood there while the Mindless crew stood shocked.

"You guys know each other?" Prodigy asked. "Yeah! Of course, Dark skinned." Pookie said, speaking before us. "Found them dancing  in my side of the town, years ago.... when they were all five years old. Except for little AC right here, who was four." Angel smiled, and nodded her head. "Been apart of the family ever since." she added on.

   "Yes, but enough of my talk. Why you out here past 9? You know we do our rounds, around this hour." Pookie said, lighting a smoke. "Yeah, we know. We looking for two girls, Raven and D'shealyn. You heard of 'em?" I asked Pookie. "Yeah, but they're down this alley, and inside the trading room. You guys still know where things are? Or, has the L.A life changed you?" Pookie asked us, as we nodded our heads. "Yeah, pookie, we remember."

    "Aight. Let 'em through!" Pookie said, as his big-bright-yellow-self stood out the way. "Wait Pookie!" I said, Angel Myles and I walked over to him. "Is Shanee, Shay and Trequan still here?" I asked.

   "Oh yeah, and Yuuquay, Renae, Poloromasia, Shaniqua, Shaniqua the second, Ja'cee the fourth, and Madnisha still here?" Angel asked.

  "Or what about Shawn, Shanawn, Jaca, Jim, Robie, Tony, Quintrell, an Shaniqua still here?" Myles asked.