Chapter 55: Past, Present And Future

Three days later

Well, today I'm going to meet Jasper and Charlie, to have a small catch-up. Last time I saw them was when they had that argument, so it'll be nice to see them again.

Michael's going to be looking after Miracle whilst I go, so I won't have to worry about taking care of her whilst talking to them. I can't wait to see them.

"And I'll probably be back for about... hmm, one o'clock? Something like that," I tell Michael.

He grabs my coat from the coat rack, and hands it to me, practically rushing me out the door.

He knows that he and Miracle are gonna have hours of fun alone, which he's never had before. He's looking forward to it.

"Okay, sweetheart, alright. Go, have fun! I'll see you later."

He opens the front door for me, and once I'm part way through it, I turn around and smile up at him.

"Love you," I say.

He kisses my lips sweetly, and gives a closed-mouth, casual smile in return.

"I love you more, my Queen. Now go! Jasper and Charlie will be waiting for you!"

We both laugh, and I close the door behind me, before starting to walk to Jasper and Charlie's house.

Michael's POV

I walk back into the living room, biting my lip in excitement. I've not had a daddy-daughter day with Miracle yet, so this day is gonna be perfect for me and my little Princess.

"Oh, Miraclllleeeee!" I call as I enter the living room.

I head over to her cot, and lift her out, kissing her forehead and nuzzling my nose against her adorable little cheek.

"Daddy and Miracle are gonna have a good day today, aren't they?" I ask her rhetorically.

I chuckle, and she reaches her tiny little arms out and touches my face. Her eyes are closed, so she's just doing this aimlessly more than anything, but the level of cuteness is seriously unbelievable.

I lift one of my hands, allowing my forefinger to meet the palm of her hand, and she grasps it gently, making me grin uncontrollably.

"Right, let's get started then heh, dewdrop?"

Becky's POV

I knock on Jasper and Charlie's front door, and moments later, the door opens, revealing Charlie.

"Becky!" he beams, pulling me into a hug. "It's been ages!"

"Well... yes," I laugh. "Oh, I missed you guys!"

"Missed you too. Oh, Jasper's just in the living room. Come in."

I step inside the house, and follow Charlie to the living room. As soon as Jasper sees me, he leaps up and dashes over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Babe, it's been forever!"

"I know," I giggle lightly. "So, how've you guys been? How's the wedding plans?"