Destiny Harkon - Task Four

User: Lawyer_HeavenlyYard

I felt my thoughts drift as I sat down on the chair next to the door, waiting for my turn. Of course, this was an interrogation, right? As if to say, I'm scared. I'm scared they'll think of me as Trace if I show my fear in front of them. It's true. People are accused just because they were trembling, even if they were innocent. As for myself, that's happened many times in my lifetime. And the worst paid a visit to my mind.

"Ms. Harkon, " The teacher, who was conducting an investigation, calls out, "I need to talk to you outside."

Before I could go out the doorway, I could see the eyes of the "popular" girls giving me glares.

"Listen, I noticed you've been silent nowdays, is there something?"

My feet were glued to the ground, on the spot. They must be accusing me of stealing Catherine's phone, but why?

"Nothing, ma'am." I reply.

That's when she got to the main point, she questioned if I stole Catherine's phone. All that made me shiver. Why me?

The teacher just sighed, "You can go back to your seat now."

The memory ended when an officer opened the door, letting a student leave.

"You're next, Ms. Harkon." He says, looking at a file of documents. I obediently enter the interrogation room and sat down on a chair.

"Where were you during the event?" was his first question once he sat down on another chair in front of me, he had a paper and pen. I made sure to not show my fear of being accused, so I replied,

"I was there with the other students."

"Did you go to some other place?" He asked.

"Yes, I did," I admit, "I went to the washroom... And saw a suspicious figure come in while I was in one of the stalls. "

"Did you know who this figure was?"

I simply shook my head, "I think I was too shocked to ever see their face. All I saw clearly was that they were holding a knife."

The officer wrote it all down, "Do you have any leads on who Trace could be?"

An officer asking for leads, what? I ignore my thoughts and just said, " None sir, I'm pretty much confused on all this myself."

"Alright," He opens the door, "the interrogation for you is done, Ms. Harkon."

"Thank you." I said and left the room.

I hope he didn't think of me as Trace just by the face, in fact I know I'm not. Let's just hope they find Trace soon.