Joan Holmes - Task Three

User: Mermaid1211

After the game which u still think me and the girls won, I was shocked about Arthur. How could this happen, how could I have not figured it out sooner. I had suspicions about him but then again I had a suspicious eye on almost everyone. I knew one thing now, I needed to find Michael, I needed to. I left the gym quickly and kept aware of my surroundings knowing that there were still murderous eyes on the loose.

"If I was Mr.Aiden where would I go?" I asked myself

"Well that depends on where you want to end up." The Cheshire Cat answered me from Lewis Carol's Alice and Wonderland in my memory. I was afraid I was going mad with worry so I guess that is why I thought of that. But then I snapped back to myself "the band room!" I said out loud as I thought of it. People gave me odd looks but I ran to where I thought the band room was. I dashed. I ran down the hall trying to get there with hope in my heart I would find him in good condition. There seemed to be more halls that branched off the main one, I was so worried that I starting to lose my bearings. I was lost in the labyrinth of halls, soon every door looked the same and every crack in the walls felt familiar. I felt like a mouse in a maze just trying to find the cheese, only my cheese, was the Michael.

I couldn't held but chuckled at that thought. Well he is cheesy in a good way. I started to hear music which guided me to the band room. My jaw dropped but my heart sighed in relief as I saw him. Michael was dancing and singing around like an idiot.

"Thank The Lord!" I cried out through my laughter half near tears of joy. He stopped and turned around to face me. His face was a mix of overcome with happiness and extreme gratefulness. He nearly attacked me with his embrace wrapping me up in a tight hug.

I felt my eyes tearing up. I hugged him back gently not wanting to hurt his injuries. My eyes went to his bandages "I was so worried!" I said "I thought-- I was scared something happened.." I said shakily

"Don't you ever do that to me again! If you weren't here they'd give us a sub and I hate substitute teachers!" I teased

He chuckled and thanked me about a billion times for saving him.

I'm so glad, words cannot describe how happy I am he is alright. We talked for a little while. My mind was now relieved from it's previous worry and now my head shifted gears back to the murder and mayhem at hand. I smiled one more time at him and then said ,"goodbye for now rock star!" I waved and then headed back into the labyrinth of halls they call our school. Still something nudged me, gave me the feeling It was a bad idea for me to be alone and unarmed. But then I remembered I had something in my dorm room.

A dagger I got at an antique shop a long time ago, that I had in my desk drawer. I had it there simply because I loved the history behind the ancient Arabian curves and designs. It intrigued me but now it would serve a greater purpose my protection. I ran towards my dorm and felt my heels move against the ground. That feeling of being watched lingered on my soul as I ran with determination, a need, and not just a small wish in need of fulfillment, I had a resolute unyielding resolve to protect myself.