Adam Bennett - Challenge Three

User: THGF1234

"Hamilton?"

The haunting name echoes through the theater as the lights flicker on. Bryn Hafer has a girl, caked in blood, against the wall. The girl, who I remember to be, was Hamilton Meredith Lee. She was pale and boney. A glass shard was clutched in her white hand, her light blue eyes wild. Students was frozen in shock as their eyes glanced on the person who called herself, "Macbeth."

"Hamilton?" repeats Bryn in shock. Police officers step forward and tell Bryn to release her before they cuff her. A wet tear breaks from her eye as she is escorted away. I suddenly speak up, "Everyone! Return to your dorms for now and do not go anywhere else. Officers, escort the students and staff back safely to their dorms." They all nod and students start filing out.

I walk toward Bryn, which was still on the stage. "Bryn." I said. He looks up to me with a questioning look. "What you done today is brave and you have stopped a savage killer. You did well." He nods and mumbles, "Thank you, sir." "Now go to your dorm and rest," I assured with a smile on my face. He nods and leaves the theatre. Now, the next problem.

Jane comes toward me and gives me a map of the tunnels which are clearly marked with letters, names and numbers. I dial Arabella. She answers immediately. "Adam? What is going on?" "I will tell you when I get into the tunnels and find you." I said with a snap before hanging up. I have a bad feeling as I look around the theatre.

I walk backstage and see an art of murder. Professor McGraw is hung from a hook that sticks out of his neck. Blood drips and stains his clothes. Down to the floor where two bodies lie. Gwendoline de Angelo is down on her knees and weeping blood down her cheeks. Blood stains her blonde hair and clothes. The other body belonged to Leia White.

She is in a similar position as poor Gwendoline and crimson blood covers her hair and blood leaks from her neck wound onto her skirt. I shiver as I see the three bodies together almost like an art, a mural, a painting. A painting. There may be a killer who done this, either Hamilton or someone else. A painter, drawn by blood and murder.

When I get out I see a crushed body. From her features and clothes, it appeared to be the former Science professor Sarah Jordan. It appeared that several people had trampled her like a pack of hogs. She had a knife in her hand, loosely held. Then I see a fifth body, Harlow King. Blood drizzled from the wounds in her chest, blank eyes looked into nothing but darkness.

I walk away into the tunnels. Body number six was a boy that I recalled had the name of Reid Hollows. Blood stained his clothes, his face was blue and purple bruises graced his throat. Suddenly I see a note. I picked it up. It read, "Catch me if you can, I'll vanish without a trace." I frown and fold the bloody note before sliding it into my shirt pocket.

I pull out a pen and look for markings in the wall. Then I see AE-3 and search for it in the map. Where it said AE-3, I wrote, "Reid Hollows, dead." The next body I find was a red haired girl named Mary-Kate Tesler. Blood oozed out the back of her hand and she leaned against the wall, a bloody trail left behind on the stone wall.

Almost as she was jammed against the wall before dying. I marked, "Mary-Kate Tesler, dead." under UT-2. I continued on until I reached the eighth body of the massacre, her fate was a stab to the hip and down like a waterfall. The person who had met the fate was, to my sadness, Gabby Caperealla, who I marked under SW-87.

The final body was gruesome. The victim was Sabrina Longcape. Blood was covering her face in crimson red. Scratches wrecked her face. The scratches was probably made with nails. Long, sharp nails. I presumed that Hamilton may have killed Sabrina, but who knows? I mark Sabrina on the map of the tunnels and continue to find Arabella.