Hamilton Meredith Lee / "Macbeth" - Special Task

User: Rdmwrites

Hamilton was arrested only minutes after the doors were barraged and opened. Bryn brought her out, and was thanked gracefully for his work. Hamilton was taken to the police station, and most of the police went with her, suspecting the school was safe now that the murderer had been found. She was brought in for interrogation under a blinding white light, and even offered food to help. Hamilton didn't say anything. The room was covered in a long mirror, which was a one way window, she figured, for the officers to watch her. But she couldn't stop staring at her shallow reflection. Her clear blue eyes didn't dull, even though she was merely a shadow of her old, perfect self. Her hands were still raw from all the rubbing she had done in stress, and now shook nonstop, always quivering from all the blood rushing through her body. Eventually, the officers stopped asking questions, and left her in a jail cell. She stayed there overnight, but only for one night, as it happened. Her hands shook up until twelve in the morning. Then they finally stopped quivering. When the officers unlocked the jail cell the next morning, Hamilton Meredith Lee was dead. She had always been a smart girl, and many smart people fall into what she had fallen into. Insanity. She drew her sharp nails down her face, removing of what was left of her beauty, with long, bloody slashes down the sides of her face. She used her nails to stab each of her eyes, so she wouldn't have to stare at her terrifying reflection anymore. She blinded herself, but the clear blue eyes wouldn't dull. Then she used her nails- sharp nails really did help- to slit her own throat. That's how they found her- her face cakes in blood, her neck dripping with crimson liquid, and and eyes staring into nothing. Not even in death did their intense icy stare die. They found the injuries she inflicted upon herself during autopsy, and by then everyone in the school had heard the news. Insane Hamilton Lee had killed herself.