Important Starting Information

Hello! :) If you are seeing that this has been re-published that's because I changed something and wanted to make sure everyone saw it... look under the Murderers section where the ** are!

--- Murderers ---

Anyways! I've chosen the murderers! Yes, murderERS.

There will be three! And each one will have a name they are known by so you will know who makes each kill. I'll make sure to specify.

Now, the murderers do not know who each other is just as you all don't know them. All three murderers can be killed by another murderer, they are not untouchable. The only participant unable to die is Arabella Blackwell, my character.

** The murdering system will work as follows: Three participants with the lowest number of votes after an assigned task (or those who do not pass in anything at all) will be chosen to be murdered. I will give each murderer a person to kill and the murderers will give me their best murder scene. Then, the other participants (including the ones who were murdered) will vote on whose murder scene they like best. The other two will be removed and the person killed in the winning murder scene will die but the other two will live... and then sometimes I'll have massacres where all three murder scenes win.

--- Voting ---

For voting, because I have three murderers I am going to use a tallying system. After each murder scene, everyone will have ONE guess as to whom the murderer may be. And murderers, you may guess who the other two murderers are.

But fair warning, I will not tell you if you are right or wrong because that's no fun. :P

Each murderer needs eight correct guesses from eight different participants in order to be revealed and that will be mentioned in Arabella's POV.

Now, I'm not exactly sure if I'll do one murderer at a time or mix them all together. I'll figure that out in a couple days, I suppose.

--- Inactivity ---

If you are inactive for an extended period of time without notifying me you will be killed off.

I don't appreciate when people drop out of my contests when it's halfway through, (I hate doing that to others too) so I am saying this now - if you are too busy to participate then drop out now.

--- Start Date ---

May 6th. I will post the first task on May 6th. Add this book to your library to ensure that you get notifications and be prepared to write. :D

--- Rules ---

1) Do not ask anyone but me who the murderers are and don't ask unless I'm accepting guesses.

2) Do not pass in short paragraphs of writing because this is not a short essay contest, it's a writing contest.

3) Be creative and pay attention to details or information that I may give in Arabella's POV.

4) Do not harass any killers if they kill you.

5) Keep things PG please.

6) Be fair and have fun! :)

---

To ensure that people actually read this, I'm going to ask that you comment "Done" or "Yes" or whatever else so that I know you read it all.

Feel free to ask me questions at any time!

Thanks! XD