Joan Holmes

User: Mermaid1211

Name: Joan "Joni" Holmes

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Occupation: Student

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and light skin.

Celebrity: Emma Roberts

Status: Bookworm and athlete

Year: Junior

Personality: Extremely smart and curious but won't pry into other people's business openly. She listens in on conversations and indirectly gets the information she wants. She loves to win, which is why she's so into sports. She can be a bit over confident but knows when to shut up. She is generally a kind and considerate person. Just don't get her angry...

Background: Joni grew up in a big city. Her father is a Lawyer and her mother is a CEO at a big company. They have always put pressure on her to do well in school and have expectations that she will be successful in life. They want her to be a doctor or a Lawyer but she really just wants to be a journalist or reporter. But with such great expectations and responsibilities put on her she takes advanced courses in school and pushes herself to make her parents happy. Soccer is how she vents her frustrations. She started playing when she was just 6 years old. She has two older siblings. One is her brother Robert who is 21 and in college to be a mathematics professor. Her other sibling is her sister Emily who is 24 and in the marines. Joni just wants to make her family proud and looks up to her older siblings a lot.

Relationships:

- Best friends with Danielle Wilde.

- Cousins with Adam Black.

Extra: Keeps a personal journal that is always with her, plays defense on the soccer team, likes music by Regina Spektor, speaks French.