Destiny Harkon - Challenge Three

User: Lawyer_HeavenlyYard

Campus Lockdown, that was the order. After the meeting with other employees, they told us we'll have to stay in the gym.

I sighed as I packed my things once again, glancing around at each corner.

I was so stupid, good thing I found a way out before anything could happen.

However, some people sadly died. Those murderers were too quick, one was caught and killed herself, didn't she?

I locked the library after exiting, then I headed towards the gym.

The murderers, how can one ever know who are they?

I expected the gym to be cool, but now it was hot because of the noise.

People were chatting with each other, some talked about how they wanted to find the murderers, some about what they feared the most.

The only things providing cool air was the small amount of fans placed around the corners.

It seems this venue turned more into an evacuation center.

I saw the Freshmen grouped at a certain spot, most were talking happily, trying to forget what had happened the night before.

Ah, yes, maybe I should find another spot.

That's when I did, near the front were a group of white chairs. Only a few were vacant, since my fellow employees occupied the rest.

I sat down near Jane Rundolf, who greeted me," Hello, Miss Harkon."

"Everything alright, Miss Rundolf?"

"Some students were brought to the clinic after what happened last night, they were said to have trauma attacks after surviving the massacre." She replied.

"It was painful to lose many from this school." I spoke, looking down.

Yes, many people died last night, I can't bear to see the bodies being brought on beds replayed through my head, especially those whom I've witnessed lose their lives.

What was with those murderers? Why would Hamilton kill people?

Everytime questions are answered, another set pops up. The same challenge everyday.

Amidst the noise of talking, I could hear people crying, their sobs echoed through the walls.

They brought me the urge to cry along, but I restrained myself from doing so.

Some indeed lost their friends, maybe relatives and others.

I asked myself: Why? Why would this happen?

This was too much, but that can't stop us from finding out, can't it?

I decided to walk around to clear my thoughts, as I always did.

All people could do was communicate, we can't go out unless we need to do what we must.

The police and the others must be guarding the inside and outside of this school right now, I hope.

I needed to find something out, who the other murderers are.

No one is innocent in a searching pair of eyes, I told myself.

Anyone could be murderers, who could they be?

A noise suddenly abrupted, a loud thud that echoed.

Most of the people screamed, until a voice apologized:

"I'm sorry, I dropped my bag!"

Sighs of relief came afterwards, some glared at the student, who picked up his bag and went off to another corner.

Looks like most feared every noise that would erupt from anywhere.

The usual noise returned, I saw a few writing down on sheets of papers and notebooks.

I continued my business as well. After being bored of it, I finally returned to my seat, feeling tired.

I hope we're all prepared if any killer makes a move.