Carter Hollow Academy Welcomes You

Greeting

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to attend / teach at Carter Hollow Academy this fall on the understanding that you agree to all of the terms and information contained in this letter. We ask that you sign your name on the bottom of the sheet (in the comments) if you agree.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Background

Carter Hollow Academy was started in the early 1700's as a small public school for girls. However, it soon grew to become a prestigious, private boarding academy for well-rounded, gifted students of both genders.

The founder, Carter William Sparrow, is said to have started the school to fill the empty void in his life. He served as Principal of the school for several years until a heart attack ended his life.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Information

Here at Carter Hollow Academy, we pride ourselves on high academic ratings. We work to equip students with the necessary tools to surviving in the real world. Many of our students have continued on to ivy league universities and now maintain steady, well paying jobs in the business world.

Our students are graded in a range of subjects and participate in a large amount of sports, clubs, and various extra curricular activities. We try to maintain an air of acceptance and unity while discouraging popularity cliques, gossip, and bullying.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Recognition

Principal Adam Bennett has been with us for a number of years. Both him and our many gifted professors understand the strict rules and expectations that we impress upon our students. They are an instrumental part of the academy's many achievements.

Our students are dedicated and hard working and strive to do their very best. We offer a variety of student jobs meant to strengthen our students' overall activity and inclusivity. Some of those jobs include: shadowing professors, on campus jobs in the library, coffee shops, and school store, and paid tutors.

We have a number of benefactors such as celebrity alumni, multimillion dollar companies, and private institutes. With their help, Carter Hollow Academy is able to flourish and add extensively to our campus.

Our dedicated parents are a huge part of our success. They not only entrust their children to us, but support our educational tactics through donations, participation in school organized events or simply showing up to offer helping hands or support.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Student Handbook

All students here at Carter Hollow Academy follow a strict order of conduct. All professors will be shown respect and each student will strive to do their best in everything asked of them.

Our tasteful uniforms provide students with a sense of familiarity and unity. All male students are expected to wear black dress shoes, khaki pants, white dress shirts, blue ties, and a maroon red cardigan or blazer with the Carter Hollow emblem. All female students are expected to wear black Mary Janes, a red and blue plaid skirt, white blouses, blue ties, and a maroon red cardigan or blazer with the Carter Hollow emblem.

Big chunky jewelry, excessive use of beauty products, and unnecessary piercings are prohibited. Variations to the dress code are not tolerated. Any use of unauthorized cellular devices during school hours will result in punishment.

Curfew is at ten o'clock on school nights and any student found in the opposite gender's dormitory after ten will be dealt with harshly. All students are expected to abide by all of the Carter Hollow rules and regulations.