Clove Dahlia - Challenge Three

User: emolesbianmafia

The gym?

Really?

I have the worst amount of service in here and I can't even get 3 bars.

Are you kidding me? I can't find Lily either. This is insane. People are dropping like flies. I also need to use the bathroom but I'm not risking it.

I can see people chatting and others looking scared shitless.

It is crazy to think that real, actual people died here in this building. It shakes me to the core.

To distract myself I pull out my iPod and headphones and plug them in. As Metallica starts to blast I feel a tap on my shoulder which cause me to jump slightly. I turn to see Mr.McGraw who says something I can't hear. I pull out the headphones and he repeats "Hello Clove!" With a chipper attitude.

"Hello to you too." I reply in a mocking tone which he seems not to notice.

"How are you coping with all of this?" He says back.

"With what? The murders? If you haven't noticed I'm not a blubbering mess who needs the comfort of some lame excuse for a teacher." I reply, I was bitter that he interrupted me.

"Now if you don't mind I was listening to music so you can go back to whatever you were doing before." I say since he didn't reply.

He waves and walks away to another student who looks like she's about to start crying. What a mess. As Metallica blasts into my ears I can see him talk to her and her still in a blubbering mess nods at what he says.

He then leaves the gym with a police escort. I hope he makes it out alive.

I see a boy a few feet away from me wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt and I grab my stuff and go towards him. I try and talk with him for a few minutes about music but a friend calls him over.

I'm all alone again.

I don't personally know anyone here and Mr.McGraw left.

Right now I would even take his chipper attitude if it meant not being alone. I still hate him though, but he's pretty cool.

I wish this would all be over and I was just passing throughout my classes with the slightest of ease.

Can't it go back to normal?