BTS- Natural Makeup + Easy Hairstyles

Begin with a natural face and use the moisturizer that works best for you.

Use a light bb cream and apply with fingers for the best look. Next, use any concealer to cover up any blemishes that you dislike and blend.

Get a loose setting powder and apply it to a fluffy brush and apply it to your face. Make sure to blend down your neck.

Prime your eyelids and then a light, nude eyeshadow color. You can use a slightly sparkly color in the inner corner of your eye which will help make your eyes pop.

Take your favorite mascara that won't make your lashes look too thick that it looks unnatural.

<><><><><>

Heatless waves/curls

Take a headband- the one that's a full circle and put it over your head like you would with a flower crown. Now take about an inch of hair from the right side of your head and wrap it around the headband. With that strand of hair add some more and wrap it around the headband again, continue to do this until you're half way through your neck. Now do the same with the left side until all of your hair is out of your face.

An alternative of the last one is to do the same but this time take less hair and only from the top strands so half of your hair will be out of your face this time and your hair will still be slightly down.

Sometimes when you curl you hair there's that strand of hair that will always fall into your face no matter how hard you try to tuck it behind your ear, or maybe the look just doesn't look as great if you do tuck it away. What I like to do is take that strand of hair, a second section of hair in the middle of the side of your head and a third strand near the back of your head and do a loose braid.

Sometimes you might not have a hair elastic or bobby pins to put your hair up into a messy bun. Gather all of your hair into a pony tail then twist it around it self once . Then through that little hoop with your other hand pull the remaining hair half way through the hole into a knot. It works best if your hair is 2nd day hair so it'll have more grip to not come undone.

QOTW: Favourite summer read?

AOTW: The Selection <3

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05
Twitter:// V_Nguyen05