How to Study Most Effectively

Your how to guide to Studying (did that on purpose)

♡ Turn your electronics off, give it to your parents and tell them not to give it back to you until you are finished studying or finished your homework. Or place them in another room or different floor and hope for your lazyness is stronger than your boredom.

♡ Find a quiet non distracting room to study in. For example don't choose a room that has a TV or computer in it. Lock the door if you can to keep out your siblings or pets.

♡ When writing down any notes try to add a punch of colour when something is important for you remember it. and make it stand out. Don't over use the colours by making every sentence a different colour otherwise there is no point.

♡ When you think you've had enough of studying and you can't it any longer, take a breather. Go for a 10 minute walk or listen to music to lighten the mood.

♡ Make it fun to study. You won't absolutely love studying but for example when you finish a question of homework you can get a treat or something.

♡ When studying for a test it is better if you have a time scheldule. Time management is the key to a sucessful study. If you plan out your time, you'll feel less rushed and hurried so you can avoid doing an all nighter the day before. Plan out the week before the test to use your time most effectively. 

Hope this helps. Vote and comment request! Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Check me out on my other social networks ;)

Instagram:// V.Nguyyenn

Twitter:// V_Nguyen05