How To Be Motivated To Do Your School Work

♡ write down your assignments.

during the day, write down your assignments in a cute agenda in different color pens for each subject. when you make your work look cute, it also makes you want to do it! plus by writing it down you won't forget anything and the different colors will make it look more organized.

♡ start with the difficult.

organize your homework from hardest to easiest. by getting the harder assignments out of the way, the easier ones will be a breeze.

♡ study group.

form a group with friends from your class to meet once a week to do homework and look over assignments. if you have an interest in this, it'll motivate you to want to do your work so you're ready when you all meet up!

♡ decorate.

buy stickers, washi tape and just a bunch of cute decorative pieces to put on your supplies. doing DIYs to any of your school work will help motivate you to use them!

♡ bucketlist.

create a bucketlist of all the things you wish to do during the school year. this will motivate you to work your hardest during the year before school ends again.

♡ organize.

make sure that you keep everything in its own place so that you don't lose it. place all homework in a folder to bring home and remove notes from your binder rather than bringing the whole thing home. organization is key to success and it'll make sure you don't lose anything.

♡ set goals.

this may seem similar to a bucketlist, but these goals are for the future such as getting into a good college and being successful. you won't be able to get far in life if you don't do your work and actually try. start with small goals leading up to the big picture to make sure you'll be able to achieve the goal you actually want.

QOTW: Have you started school yet?

AOTW: In two weeks time -_-

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05
Twitter:// V_Nguyen05