Life Tips - Clearer Skin + DIY

Cleansing. One of the easiest things to do to clear all of the germs and bacteria that has been living on your face all day is by washing your face every night before you go to bed. It also helps get rid of that little bit of makeup that you might have missed before. Cleanse for around 30-45 seconds because that is how long it takes to clear the oil and dirt off of your face.

Temperature of water. The temperature of you washing your face can also be a big reason why you're not getting the clear skin that you really want and deserve. Hot water tends to dry out your skin while cool water doesn't help to open up your pores to cleanse away the day's worth of dirt and oil. Try washing with luke warm water to get the best of your skin routine. Also remember to pat dry for it to not be as rough on your skin as it is when you rub.

Sud up on your cleanser. It really helps improve your cleanser by activating the ingredients for them to be even more effective when placed onto your face.

Exfoliating. By exfoliating atleast once a week can really help clear away breakouts and dry skin by removing the layers of dead skin cells and dirt that are blocking your pores. Try products that contain alpha hydroxy and lactic acid which helps moisturize, treat acne, improve acne scars to help improve the appearance of photo-aged skin and to smoothe it out.

Use clay masks. The ingredients will penetrate deep into your skin and clean out excess oil and bacteria. It's also an exfoliator to open pores and get rid of the gunk clogged inside. Also by using a lot of products it can irritate you and having too many steps can tempt you to skipping.

Morning washes. They can be just as important espeacially if you are one to be styling your hair. The products can transfer from your hair on to the pillow case which will then be absorbed on to your face which wil clog your pores.

Zip creams. Benzoyl peroxide products are great at fighting pimples, butit can also really dry out your skin, so I recommend to only use them once a day to every other day. If it's drying out or irritating your skin, switch out your cleanser for a gentle formula. (Keep up your regular acne spot treatment, but use just a dab!) It will clear away dirt and oil without stripping your skin of moisture. Salicylic acid (in creams, gels, astringents or masks) dries less than benzoyl peroxide, so it can be used with more-drying cleansers.

Bye bye acne. Get rid of acne in just 3 steps. Dermatologist recommend using salicylic acid cleanser, a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment and a daily moisturizer.

DIY oatmeal remedy. It helps clear a bad pimple. Cook oatmeal as it says on the package then you want to let it cool before adding some lemon juice and a egg. Then you want to place it on the pimple overnight. The oatmeal's antioxidants will bring down swelling, while the acid in the lemon kills bacteria in your pores. The vitamin E in the egg will tighten skin so it appears perfectly smooth. (The leftover can be stored away in your fridge for about a week)

QOTD: One cosmetic you can't leave the house without?

AOTD: Mascara because without it, it looks like I have no eyelashes

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

You're support is appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// Vickn31        Twitter:// V_Nguyen05