Life Tips-Beauty Tips & Tricks

~ An amazing and easy way of getting a smockey eye without the hassle is taking your eyeliner pencil and drawing a hashtag on your eyelid then smudge it outwards with a sponge. The more you apply the darker the smokey eye will appear.

~ Moisturizing is important. But it also depends when you put it on. Best place is after a shower so you're clean and that's when your skin is at the weakest point.  Especially during the winter, you have to moisturize every night because the cold breeze really dries out your skin. Make sure you moisturizing evenly though. Applying too much is not good for the skin either, try about a dime side.

~ Keep your old mascara brushes after cleaning it so it can work as a brush for your eye bros.

~ If getting a perfect eyeliner line is too challenging, you can try drawing a rough line first, and then sharpen it with a cotton swab and petroleum jelly. Sometimes erasing mistakes is easier than doing it right the first time.

~ Use the edges and curves of a spoon to master the perfect cat eye shape. Use the handle of the spoon to draw the angled line and the curve of the spoon to create the shape. Then fill it in to finish the flick. (Picture to the side)

~ Shaving with conditioner. If you're out of shaving cream, lather your legs with conditioner . Conditioner will soften the hair on your legs making it easier to shave and it will leave your skin feeling extra silky.

~ Uses to keep fat, and and wrong les away. Try massaging an ice cube over your face until it melts. Do it every night before bed and keep fat cells, acne and wrinkles under controll.

~ Toothpaste cures pimples. Never pop your zit . Instead apply a bit of toothpaste to a pimple before bed and wash it off with warm water when you wake up in the morning. The toothpastes draws impurities out of clogged pores and dries the skin with shrinks the pimple. Opt for organic toothpastes rather than gel toothpastes which don't work as well.

~ If you're out of makeup remover, use body lotion to get rid of makeup. It works especially well on tough mascara.

~ The number one beauty tip that everyone must follow is to smile!

QOTD: Best beauty quote you know?

AOTD: "Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always bring beauty."

Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!