Party DIYs - New Years Eve

Confetti Balloon. When counting to the new years, espeacially when you are at a party everyone is happy and excited. you can blow up a big balloon then place in confetti, you can do this to multiply balloons or with glitter (Very difficult to clean!) When the clock hits 12 you just have to pop the balloon and the conffeti or glitter with fall out making it sort of like you're very own ball drop.

Memory String. After filling up your balloons with helium you want to tie the ends of them with a string. Take a photo that has a border around it so you can place a hole at the top of the picture and then attach it to the string so it can hang from the ceiling. A great way of decorating with them is placing the balloons either over the refreshment table or against the wall, all around the room.

Tassel Garlands. You will need tissu paper, scissors, a glue gun and a string or cord to hang the tassel together. First take 4 tissu papers that are 12 by 8 inches long and fold it lengthwise, widthwise and then lengthwise again. You want to take your scissors and cut a long strip leaving about an inch towards the folded side, do it continuously until you have reached the end. Unfold the paper once and cut it in half down the middle. Open the paper again and roll the paper. The striped sides should be horizontal and then roll it all together, in the middle where it is not slit, you want to twist it around about 5 times until it twist around itself to form a small loop. Now all you have to do is glue the loop so it won't open and then slide all of the tassel onto a string and after you can hang it up.

Party Hat. A good accessory if you are having a party during New Years or going to a party is a headband party hat! You will need a plain headband, a hot glue gun, scissors, a small feather boa and a glittery scrapbook paper and both of them can be found in your local craft store. First take your scrapbook paper and roughly roll it into a cone shape to get an idea of what it would turn out to be. After take your hot glue gun and glue the the two ends together to form the shape of the cone. Now you'll want to trim off the excess of the cone that is unwanted and then glue a decent size boa to fit around the rim. Afterwards you can tie a small knot with the extra parts of the boa and hot glue to to the top of the come for a pom pom. Now place a small glob of glue on the rim of the cone on both sides so you can then glue it on to your headband.

Flower Decoration. Take around 12 pieces of tissu paper and fold it like you would to create a fan and then you can take a small elastic and wrap it around the fan for it to be in the middle to hold it together. Now you want to pull layer by layer tissu paper for it to mold into a flower, after the first couple of ones you can then tie a piece of ribbon or string around of the middles for you to hang up later. Then just continue to pull each layer until you have seperated it all.

2 weeks since I haven't updated >_< I know. I'm not proud of it but it's the start of winter break and you would expect to have more time but my family has been over for the entire week and the week before that one I had a TERRIBLE cold, infact I still have a slight cough :/ and now I have to work on my summatives that is due the week that I get back but here is the long waited DIY!

QOTD: What are your plans for New Years Eve? Do you have any?

AOTD: I'm probably going to be running a marathon that night... on Netflix :) hehe

Please vote and feel free to comment down below a request!
Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!