How To Prepare For School

Early Rise & Shine.

As the first day of school gets closer and closer, try waking up earlier a little each day. For example wake up 5-10 mins earlier than the previous day until you get to the time you wake up for school so your body gets use to it.

♡ Branch out.

Start meeting other people that you know who will be attending the same school because the more people you know and have a relationship with, the easier your experience will be. it also wouldn't hurt to know some old or younger kids.

♡ Getting et Organized.

Get together a school supply list that often can be found on your schools website, and be sure to get everything on the list, plus anything else you think might help you. Also get use to using a planner as it helps you remember homework, clubs and meetings or anything that you might get involved in during the school year.

♡ Clothes.

Figure out what you will be wearing your first day of school and also go through your clothes and get rid of anything you no longer wear. Which can be a reason to go shopping for new clothes!

♡ Being Ready.

Have a rough idea of where your classes will be by looking at a school map which will help you get from class to class without having to be late. Also be sure to figure out transportation to and from school.

♡ Being Yourself!

Trust me, it wont be as bad as you think and really, you don't even need to worry. stay calm and confident and this school year will be a breeze. Also if I am going to be completely honest, half of the things you learn in school you will forget in your lifetime because it won't be needed! (I'm not saying you could fail the subjects you don't care about though!)

QOTW: One thing you like about school?

AOTW: It forces me to be interactive with others and wake up before noon and not stay in my bed watching Netflix all day ahahah

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05
Twitter:// V_Nguyen05