Personality Test

From this test your can learn more about your values and ideals. Write down your answers but don't concentrate on the questions. Easily visualize the scenario and just write down the first thing that pops into your mind.

Questions:

1. You are strolling in the woods, but you're not alone. Who are you with?

2. On the walk you see an animal. What kind of animal did you see?

3. Briefly, what interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper into the woods and come to a clearing. In the open space you see your dream house. Describe the size of the house. 

5. Does your dream house have a fench around it?

6. You enter the house and go to the dining room. Briefly describe what you see on and around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door and there is a cup lying on the grass. What material is the cup made out of?

8. What do you do with the cup?

9.You walk to the edge of the property where you see a body of water. What type of body of water is it made out of? Eg. Lake, ocean etc.

10. You want to cross the water. Describe how you'll do so.

Results:

1. This is the most important person in your life.

2. The animal you saw represents your perception of the size of your problems.

3.This represents how you deal with your problems - passively or aggressively.

4. You dream house reveals your ambition to solve your problems.

5. Having a fence means you're open & people are welcome to your home at all times. Not having one is the opposite. The fence represents your personality.

6. This represent your happiness. If your dining room had no food, people, or flowers, you're unhappy.

7. What the cup is made of is indicative of how durable your relationship is with. e.g. styrofoam & plastic are disposable, but metal & plastic are very durable.

8. The cup. Your disposition of the cup represents your attitude towards someone

9. Which represents the size of your romantic desire.

10. How wet you got in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your relationship life. 

Found this on instagram and decided to share. Remember to vote!

QOTD: What movie are you most exciteted for that is coming out this year?

AOTD: The Maze Runner ( Big Surprise) I'm seeing it today! And Mockingjay part 1

Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!