Good Photo Editing Apps

These are just some good editing apps that you might find all over social media and I wrote some short descriptions about them to hopefully be helpful to you if you were wondering about them.

superimpose [$0.99]

It's pretty much a photoshop app except on your phone.You can also use it to blend textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.

"Here is how it works...

1. Load a background image.

2. Load a foreground image.

3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.

4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.

5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.

6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.

7. You are done! Save it to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter."

↝ afterlight [$0.99]

This unfortunately cost money but tons of youtubers and celebrities tend to use it . It's quite straight foward and contains over 50 filters and frames.

↝ photo wizard [$0.99]

Many youtubers use this for the "3d" effect on their pictures, the filter is: print shake. You can easily create color splash, hue splash, tilt shift etc. just by combining mask and filters. 

↝ air pic, levitation float camera [$1.99] 75% of the Price. Limited time only! #1 Photo and Video App in 27 countries! It creates professional looking levitation photos.

↝ vsco cam [free]

lots of celebrities use this app - it has the best filters for tumblr and vogue themed pics.

↝ insta emoji [free]

add your favorite emojis to your photos and bring them to life!

↝ galaxy space effects [free]

add a splash of space! That awesome galaxy effect you've been seeing all over instagram? well now you found it!

↝ instaface [free]

You can merge and blend your face with an animal. You can also do the half animal & half face effect.

↝ piccandy [free]

The best way to add the most fun overlays and beautiful fonts from anywhere to your photo.

↝ picplaypost [free]

Helps create video edits with music in the background and share to instagram or vine.

QOTD: Can we get this to 20 votes? Instagram or tumblr?

AOTD: Instagram hands down for sure :)

Comment 'ily' if I have helped! Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Check out my other social links ;)

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05

Twitter:// V_Nguyen05