Summer Room Decor

∘ diy #1: Distressed wood coasters.Get pieces of wood that are circular and small enough to use as a coaster. You can find them from Home Depot or probably a craft store as well. First you want to draw a summer related designs into the wood with a sharp knife. Then taking a wood burner, go over your design carefully to give it a worn and distressed look. You can also paint it to add more color and you can sand it to scratch up some of the paint.

∘ diy #2: Tropical artwork. Taking a frame, measure a piece of white paper to fit. Then get a stencil for something tropical or what you would like to place in the frame such as seashells, waves, palm trees, pineapples, etc. You can make you own stencil by printing a picture you would like to use and print it big enough then cut out the shape. Taking some paint, go over the stencil and for a little bit of extra, add sparkles while the paint is still wet. you can also give it a vintage look by sanding it to remove some of the paint.

∘ diy #3: Fresh flowers. Go to your local craft store and pick up three mason jars. Then you want to paint them in bright colors and just fill with some water and beautiful bright flowers to add some scent and color to your room. You can also get fake flowers from the dollar store and place them in the Mason jars with fake stones or beads.

∘ diy #4: Tie dye pillow. Take any pillow and the dye of your choice. For this one you really have to follow the directions for the specific dye. After rinse well with water and wash to get rid of any extra dye. This will help add a nice bright pop of color to your bedroom.

∘ Other cute decorations. Strand of lights & seashells placed on shelves & colorful banner & more framed artwork & figurines

QOTD: Can we get this to 20 votes for my birthday? Also when is yours?

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Check out my other social links ;)

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05

Twitter:// V_Nguyen05