How to Make a Tumblr Inspired DIY Tshirt

Supplies:

Computer & Printer. To choose an image for your DIY Tshirt.

A Plain Tshirts. It can be one of those shirts that you don't wear outside of your house or you can easily find them a Bluenotes or GT Boutique, really anywhere that sells them cheap.

Fabric scissors. Otherwise your cuts will be choppy.

Iron On Transfer Paper. It can be purchased at your local caft store. Read the direction on the transfer paper because it really depends which one you buy.

Iron. To iron on your tumblr photo.

Step #1 On your computer find a tumblr photo that you will like on a Tshirt. Then copy & paste it into a word document so you can play around with the image until it suits your liking.

Step #2 Print the image on a normal printer paper first to see how it will come out as. That way you will get more of an idea of how it would come out as on the transfer paper. Just in case it comes out too small or big or it just doen't look as great as you thought it would. Afterwards you may print it on the traansfer paper.

Step #3 Cut out your image so you won't have any white showing up on your shirt.

Step #4 Follow the instuctions in how to place your image on your shirt because there are different ones and different ways of doing it. Once you have the photo placed where you like it, iron the image in small circular motions to make sure the full image is ironed on properly. Iron each spot for atleast 20 seconds.

Step #5 Go and show off your well created Tumblr Inspired DIY Shirt that no one will have! There are other ways to 'spice up' your Tshirt by making it into a crop top or a muscle Tee or plenty of other ways if you are feeling really crafty!

I love making my own DIY Tshirt because they are inexpensive and original that no one else will have! Buying one of these shirts in stores can cost from $30 - $100 and you can easily make one for not even $10! (Depends on how much your Tshirt was).

QOTD: When are you starting school?

Answer: September 2nd :0

Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!