DIY Birthday Gift Ideas + treats

Balloon in a box. A super easy gift for anyone is to get a box and the size depends on how well and close you are to the person. For example if it's for your bestfriend you can get a bigger box than if it is for someone else. You can purchase a colourful and designed box that is already decorated for you but to really personalize it you can print out some photos of different memories and glue it on using mod podge so you can seal it all together afterwards. On the inside you can do the same or buy construction paper and place it in their. What you place in the box can be anything the person really likes, starbucks gift card, makeup, clothes etc. To make a even bigger surprise is to fill a small balloon with helium and tie it with a streamer to the bottom of the box so when the person opens it, it will pop out and it can be a little surprise with a short message on it, and before blowing up the balloon you can add the birthday card or some money inside of it for the person to pop to be able to recieve it. (Add a toothpick inside the box)

DIY Bath Bomb. You'll need 1 cup of baking soda, 3/4 cup corn starch, 1/4 cup of sea salt, 1 cup lemon salt, 10 drops of food colouring, a few drops of a essential oil of your choice, a spray bottle for the food colouring and a mold to place it in to form it into a shape. First you want to stir all of the dry ingredients together. Combine food coloring with a little bit of water in a spary bottle and spritz your dry mixture - but do it just slightly, because, if you add too much water, your mixture can fizz away and your bombs will not be "exploding". Then add a few drops of essential oil and mix everything together until the color is even and consistent. Place the mixture into the mold of your choice and you can either let it dry overnight or for atleast 6 hours. When they are fully dry take them out and put it in clear container that you can then decorate to give to a friend or family member for them to have a  nice relaxing bath.

Spa In A Jar. The title is pretty explanatory but you can find nail polish, face mask, a gift card, cosmetics, bath bomb something relaxing that your friend would like also for a face mask that is home made it would consist of 1/2 cup ground coffee which temporarily reduces the appearence of cellulite, 1/2 cup sugar and when it is mixed with the coffee it helps exfoliate your skin, 1/2 tbs nutmeg because it helps reduce the appearence of any scars, 1/2 tbs cinnamon which helps cleanse and helps prevent acne. Mix them all together and then add 1/4 cup of olive oil and it helps by penetrating deeply into the skin without clogging any pores, after mixing it again you can place it in a mason jar and decorate it however you for example using twine or a ribbon, adding a label etc.

Jewelry Dish. Take a old plate that maybe no one really uses for a more vintage look or you can find cute ones from either target, walmart, a craft store or possibly at a thrift store and then in the toy section you can find the small plastic animal toy and some paint. Paint the entire animal one colour and then hot glue it to the middle of the dish and you can make multiples of these. Or a bigger jewelry dish is to find either 3 plates, each one a little smaller than the previous one and 2 short candle stick holders. First take the biggest plate and one of the candle sticks and hot glue it to the middle of the plate and then glue the second smallest plate to the middle of that bottom candle stick. Now you can either leave it to just that or do one more level doing the same thing. If this still isn't enough then you can buy the person a piece of jewelry that they might like.

Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar. (This makes 6 6-8 ounces of cheesecake.)You will need a 8 ounces of cream cheese that is room temperature, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 large eggs at room temperature, 4 ounces sour cream. (1/2 cup), 1 tbs fresh lemon juice, 12 oreaos divided, 1/4 tsp salt. An electric beater, 6-8 ounce mason jars, deep baking dish then to decorate it you can use twine and a wooden spoon to tie to the gift. First preheat your oven to 350 fahrenheit and using an electric mixer, beat the cream chees until it is smooth, add the sugar and beat it for another 3 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time beating it well after each one, then add the sour cream, lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt and beat for another 3 minutes. Put a pot of wanter on to boil which will need to fill the baking dish and reach 1/2 way up the sides of your jar. Using your hands you can break 8 oreos into small pieces, then gently fold the oreo pieces into the batter. Divide the batter among the 6 jars and fill each jar until it is half way full and place them into a deep baking dish, and poor enought boiling water into the dish to reach about half way up the sides of the jars cover the dish with foil and cut 8 slits in the foil to vent. Bake at 325°F until they are set in the center which is about 25 minutes. Let it cool and refrigerate it overnight to set. To make the oreo topping: Put the remaining four oreos in a plastic bag and seal it, then whack at them with the back of a spoon to crush them. Top each cheesecake with a spoonful of oreo crumbs, seal jars, and tie a spoon around each. 

 QOTD: Loud or Soft music? 

AOTD: LOUD but occasionally soft 

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// Vickn31        Twittah:// V_Nguyen05