Life Tips

~ When going to the beach empty a old lotion bottle and use it to keep your keys, money, phone etc safe

~ Exhale when your foot hits the ground to avoid cramps while running

~ if your shoes are too small try putting on 3 pairs of socks with the shoes on then blow dry it for 10 minutes. Then it should fit perfectly!

~ If you are baking cookies and are out of eggs a good substitute is half a banana per egg!

~ If you're looking for a cheap and efficient speaker try putting your phone in a bowl. The concave shape will help amplify the sound!

~ Try soaking a cotton ball in vinegar then placing it on a bruise. It should help make it disappear faster.

~ If you are about to get hit by a car and can't jump sideways, jump up because it will give you a better chance of rolling over the car.

~ Stretch a large rubber band over an open house paint can. When you pull the brush out, rub it against the rubber band to remove excess paint.

~ A great way to remember if you've taken your medication it to do something with the bottle bottle. Eg. For 2x day medications, flip the bottle upside-down after you take it then flip it right-side up after. For 3x day medications, try moving the bottle left of the sink in the morning, behind the sink at noon, to the right after dinner. The pattern doesn't matter, as long as you're consistent: move the bottle after you take the dose, and you'll be able to look back later and see if you've taken it.

~ When moving, pack heavy items in a rolling suitcase. Boxes are hard to carry and tend to tear when they are too heavy.

QOTW: What celebrity do you really want to meet?

AOTW: Dylan O'Brien is bae

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05 
Twitter:// V_Nguyen05