Springspiration Outfits Cute + Comfy For School

Casual. One of the easiest outfits to pull together under 5 minutes is pairing a pair of low rise denim shorts, a plain white t-shirt or a tanktop and to accessorize pull on a light cardigon that can be a pop of colour like pastels which can finish the outfit really easily. And if you like you can always just finish it off with a long necklace and for shoes a pair of converse or vans which can be very confortable. Throwing a neutral scarf over a simple white tank and denim short can also be a cute yet comfy spring outfit.

Try wearing a sweater dress with a army jacket with a beanie and low rise black and white converse.

Cute but effortless. Pair a plain black skater skirt with a black floral t-shirt or crop top with a neutral cardigan with a pair of white vans. If you live where it is a little cooler I sugest wearing a pair of tights with the outfit to keep you a little warmer or atleast knee high socks.

If you're not one to wear jeans you can try wearing light wash skinny jeans with a pastel pink sweater with a white peter pan colar under neath with a pair of burgundy red wedges or red converses to edge up your style a little bit.

Edgy. For those cooler days pair a plain black pull over sweaters with a maroon skater skirt, red doc martens and a long necklace..

Floral pants is always perfect for spring if you prefer not to where a dress or a skirt. You can wear them with a plain white shirt and in the morning when it's cooler you can throw on a leather jacket to give it a little edge to it for it to not be as girly.

Also if you prefer not to where a dress you can actually find a low rise shirt that looks like a dress but isn't as long to be one and just where shorts with them with some combat boots.

Rainy days.  A plain t-shirt with pattern shorts and to keep you from getting wet is a green army jacket and instead of wearing rain boots you can try combat boots unless it is really pooring then you probably don't want to get them ruined.

Or with the army jacket you can try paring black leggings or skinny jeans with a pastel shirt and combat boots if you don't really want your legs to get too cold or if it is still chilly where you live.

 QOTD: Do you prefer winter or spring? 

AOTD: Definetly waiting for the snow to melt!

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// Vickn31        Twitter:// V_Nguyen05