Back to School - Life Tips + Hacks

Disclaimer: Some of these I found on Pinterest! 

  If you have multiples of the same or similar binders it's helpful to label the sides of them so when you are looking for example, your english binder you can easily pull it off the shelf like a normal book.

 If you have your own locker it's best to keep it tidy and clean so when you are looking for a textbook or notebook for your next class you won't be late looking for it. A good way of getting more space is to purchase stackable locker shelves.

  Take a picture of your timetable for your classes and set it as your lock screen so you won't have to worry if you don't know what class you have next.

  If you need basic information on something and you are planning on using wikipedia (I know it's not a trustworthy site but WE all still use it aha) it will have huge paragraphs of information but instead you can type in ' simple.wikipedia.org ' and it will give you a shortened version of the subject you are looking for. 

  For a multiple choice question that you have no idea what the question is, choose C  because it is the most common choice.

  If you have to write an essay or use the computer for research and homework but keep getting distracted by social media, there's a website called ' keepmeout.com ' and it blocks the website for the certain amount of time you are using the computer!

  Instead of using Google.com for researching information, try using 'scholar.google.com' You'd be sure to find more relevant information!

  When 'Microsoft Word' tells you "Revise a fragment" It means add a semicolon.

  If you wake up tired after a long sleep it most likely means that you are dehydrated. Drink a full glass of water right after you wake up, not only would it wake you but can be more effective than coffee.

The Pomodoro method for maximum efficiency studying: 25 minutes of hard work. 5 minute break. Every third break should be 20 minutes long.

  SAT Tip: When writing your essay make sure to mention the opposing point of view!

QOTW: What grade are you going into? Also wattpad seems to keep on deleting my summary of this story for some reason. Does anyone else have a problem like that?

AOTW: Sophomore! So grade 10!

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05
Twitter:// V_Nguyen05