Answers to 'What Faction Do You Belong In?'

Mostly As- Amity the peaceful

You are kind and try your hardest to uphold the ideals of a peaceful and loving world. You don''t like to cause any conflict between you and anyone. Your life is happy working in farms to provide food for all of the factions.

 Mostly Bs- Erudite the intellegent

You want to learn about the world around you. You are fascinated with everything, always asking questions because you are always curious about your surroundings. You believe that knowledge is the key to everything, nothing can survive without enquiring minds devoted to advancements in technology, medicine etc.

Mostly Cs- Candor the honest

You believe that speaking the truth and knowing the truth are essential to a peaceful and working society. You are honest, trustworthy, and you are able to read body language to detect when someone is lying.

 Mostly Ds- Abnegation the selfless

You care about the happiness of other people. You are selfless and strive to put the needs and desires of others before your own. You are respectful by sitting queitly and waiting. Their morally incorruptible quality makes them the only reasonable faction to be able to govern the city as political leaders.

Mostly Es- Dauntless the brave

You stive to be brave and wish to take responsibility of protecting others who don't know how to do it themselves, or is simply incapable of it. You are strong, and you will face your fears if it is necessary for you to do so.

Little Bit of Everything- Divergent can't be controlled

You're Divergent. Which means you can't be controlled. People fear you because of that. You don't only belong in one faction but possibly 2-3. Shh. You can't let anyone know that your test was inconclusive. It's very dangerous.

I got some of the definitions online so credit to whoever made them.