How to Get Heatless Waves/Curls

First method ~ twist braid (I put the video to do this tutorial to the side because I can't describe it that well)

Take a shower and wait until your hair is 80% dry. Your hair should be damp. Then divide you hair to 2 sections. Start at the top of your head on one side of your hair and take a small section at the top of your crown part and then divide that in 2 sections. Twist the hair once away from the face then pick a small section of hair from the side like you would with a french braid and twist it once more and repeat until you get to your ear. Now do a rope braid by twisting the 2 sections in one direction perferably away from the face for best results then twist them together towrds the face for the curls to stay. Finally secure it with a hair elastic. Go to sleep or wait until it is dry and when you take it out don't brush your hair. Just seperate it from the curls with your fingers until you are satisfied with it.

Second method ~ Braids

Take a shower and wait until your hair is about 80% dry. Your hair should be damp. Then divide your hair into 2 sections or more depending on how you want your curls to look. The more braids you do the smaller the curls will be. You can do any type of braid that you like or that turns out the best for you then just tie it with a hair elastic. Go to sleep or wait until it is dry and when you take it out don't brush your hair. Use your fingers to seperate it until you are pleased with it.

Third method ~ Headband braid

Take a shower and wait until your hair is 80% dry. Your hair should be damp. Then divide you hair to 2 sections and place a loose headband on your hair sort of like a hippie would wear it. Start at the front top of your face and take a small section of hair and twist it away from your face and put it through your headband going over it then grab another small section of hair like you would with a french braid and put it back through you headband. Continue this until you finish with one side and clip it up so it would stay in overnight and that it wouldn't bother you when you sleep. Do the same thing with the other side.

Fourth Method ~ socks

Take a shower and wait until your hair is 80% dry. Your hair should be damp.Take a small section of your hair and begin to twist it around the clean, long sock starting at your ends tucking them in. When you finish wrapping your hair around the sock bring it towards your head and tie the sock in a knot that will be easy to take out in the morning-or when it's dry- and then. continue with the rest of your hair  As usual don't brush your hair when you take out the socks and fix your hair until you are delighted with your work.

Feel free to leave a request down below!
Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// Vickn31        Twitter:// V_Nguyen05