How To Grow Your Hair Faster & Longer

- Before you take a shower you want to brush out the tangles starting from the top working your way towards your roots because it will help make it easier to wash and clean and it will be less of a hassle when you want to brush your hair afterwards. Remember to always to use a wide tooth comb so it will lessen the damage to your hair.

- Quit using heat. It only speeds up damage. Embrace your natural hair type!

- Don't dye your hair or don't do it as often. It will also save you money. 'Many coal tar-based dyes-often used in darker hair colors have been linked to cancer and other health problems, especially with repeated, long-term use.'

- Get a trim every 3-6 months. Shorter than that will only make your hair either shorter or make it stay the same length because whatever your hair length grows you will be trimming it off. If you get it once a year you will have to cut all of the split ends off and it gets rid of all the length and hair you wanted unless you take really good care of it and it's already healthy.

- When using conditioner, keep it ear level or lower away from your roots. If you don't, your hair may come out looking a little greasy. No matter how long your conditioner bottle says to leave it on, always leave it on for three minutes for added moisture and shine.

- Rinse hair products out of your hair with cool water. It locks in moisture and natural oils, leaving your hair silky and smooth. If you rinse it with hot water that needed moisture and oil wash out, and you will notice that your hair is a lot frizzier than if you rinse it with cool water.

- Try taking a daily multivitamin. Vitamins keep your skin, hair, and nails healthy. Also, if you don't already take vitamins and you start taking them daily you may notice that your hair is growing a little faster because the same with your nails hair needs its vitamins to grow faster, stronger and healthier.

- Don't use rubber bands or metal hair slides. They rip your hair out with them. Try going for the crease less hair ties that are more gentle on the hair.

- Don't dye your hair while you are trying to grow it out. Dyeing your hair during process can cause it to become dry and fragile, the opposite of the objective. But if you do choose to then do it before you get a hair cut so that way you can cut off the dead ends and also make sure you use a hair mask to replenish all of the moisture and oils back to your hair.

- Don't put your hair up too tight, as this may cause your hair to break.

- Sleeping with your hair up in a high bun, secured with a plastic clip really helps your hair because you avoid lots of tangles and friction from the pillow. Remember that friction on your coat, sweater, pillow, etc. may damage your hair.

QOTD: Can we get this to 15 votes? Favourite thing about spring?

AOTD: That it's finally getting warmer!

Comment 'ily' if I have helped! Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

You guys can check out my other social links ;)

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05

Twitter:// V_Nguyen05