What Faction Do You Belong In?

You have been given a gun and are told that you must shoot someone. But whoever you do not shoot you must guide to safety towards a very dangerous place while enemies are firing at you at all times. You stand in a deserted alley that is about to be discovered. Before you, there stands a young boy, an old man who begs you for mercy and a young pregnant women. Who do you choose to shoot?

A) Shoot the young boy. He'll go to a better and happier place.

B) Shoot the old man. He has lived a full life compared to the young boy and women and they would have more to look forwards to if they make it out.

C) Shoot the pregnant women. She would just slow you down. Making all four lives at risk.

D) Shoot yourself. You don't have the will power to shoot anyone else.

E) Tell them to run as you turn the gun on the enemy. Helping to let them escape.

You are at school and a bully is beating up your friend. What do you choose to do?

A) You attempt to make peace with the bully.

B) Outwit the bully and blackmail them.

C) Make the bully uncomfortable by stating the truth about them.

D) You ignore the situation and when he/she is finished you and your friend tries to avoid the bully in the future.

E) Stand up for your friend by starting your own fight with them.

One of your distant friends has been in a relationship with someone and has told you that they love them. But you start developing deep feelings towards your friends partner and they have told you that they like you too. What would you choose to do?

A)You choose to not do anything. Tell your friend's partner only to end things if they are not happy with your friend and that you are not available, because you wouldn't do that to a loyal friend.

B) You think about the situation, if gaining a potential love is worth the risk of losing a loyal friend.

C) You would be straight up with your friend and tell them how you feel towards their partner and that they have the same feelings towards you as well.

D) Have an affair so everyone can be happy.

E) You become greedy and tell their partner to dump your friend to be with you instead

Answers will be posted in the next update.