How To Improve Your Running

Stretch.

Stretching is important because it will make your muscles more flexible and prepare them for the intense running. Without stretching, their is a higher risk of getting injured.

Proper Shoes.

First make sure that you are wearing the right type of running shoes that will provide the best support for yourself. Make sure they're the right size and fit comfortably as well. You should replace your shoes after about 1,000 miles of use.

Increasing Your Stamina.

Stamina is the ability of your body to sustain prolonged physical work. By doing more than just running, such as other cardiovascular workouts, you can increase your stamina to help aid you when running.

Improve Your Strides.

A stride is the number of steps that you can take in a minute. By improving your strides, you will be able to travel a longer distance. To improve it you can purchase a metronome or listen to music with a fast beat to keep you moving.

Performing Different Intervals.

By having speeds of both low and high intensity, you are getting your body used to different paces allowing you to travel at different speeds.

Breathe More.

Before you start running, start inhaling and exhaling more to prepare your body for the needed oxygen. Temporarily make your
lungs increase in size by placing your hands on your hips or on each side of your head.

Lessen the cramps.

A good way to get rid of the cramp if to place yours hands on your hips or head. But to avoid getting cramps try exhaling every time your left foot hits the ground.

QOTW: Are you better at sprinting or long distance running?

AOTW: Sprinting hands down :P but I wish I was better at long distance

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05
Twitter:// V_Nguyen05