Quick n' Easy Heatless Hairstyles

One of the easiest hairstyles that I love to do is heatless waves by doing one big french braid the day before, which helps save me time in the morning or when you want to change up your hairstyle without spending too much time with it. (How to Get Heatless Waves/Curls)

Sock Bun. A lot of you may already know about this one bun you can take a sock and cut the tip of it off and roll it into a donut bun. I like to do mine by putting my hair in a high ponytail then looping the sock shaped donut through my ponytail and then pulling it to the tip and roll the tips towards your head for it to form into a nice bun. Its so much easier than a messy bun even though those should be the easiest I find it takes so much time trying to get it the way I like it. Instead I like to take my second or third day hair and put it in a high ponytail, place the donut through the ponytail against my head and tease my hair to create a lot of volume. Then I'll twist it and play around with it for it to become more of a messier look then hold it all in place by using bobby pins and some hairspray if you like.

Headband Bun. By using a headband you can place it on your head for it to look like a flower crown and you will want to take small clips and put it in the front just to hold it in place while you do the hairstyle. From the right side take about half an inch of a section, twist and pull it through the headband. Now take that same section and add around another one inch of a section and loop it through the headband and continue to do so until you reach half way. Then you can do the same thing on your left side by taking around half an inch of hair and loop it through the headband until you reach half way you can take the rest of your hair and tie it in a low ponytail or a messy bun and add a accessorie to it or keep looping all of your hair until it dissapears into the bun at the back of your head and bobby pin the strands in place. Don't forget to remove the clips in the front .You can actually dress this up by using a more elegant headband ad adding a hair clip inafterwards.

Fancier Ponytail. Gather your hair in a high ponytail and take a small section from it and either twist it or braid it then wrap it around your hair to hide the hair tie.If you want to change it up a bit even more before tying up your hair leave a small section from behind your ear for you to braid and you can either add that to the ponytail with the rest of your hair or you can braid it and bring it to the other side of your head to form a headband and bobbypin it behid your ear.

FrontSided Braids. You first want to take a front piece of your hair on your right side of your head and braid it and either keep it secure by either just adding a bobbypin to the end for now or using a small clear elastic or one that is closest to the colour of your hair and do the same thing to the other side. Now take both of your braids and bring it to the back of your head and bobby pin them in place or use another small elastic - if you use an elastic untie the hair bands from the braids for it to look more natural- and then you can accesorize it by placing a bow. To change it up a little more you can do french braids or any other one of your choice.

Faux Fishtail. You want to gather all of your hair to one side and tie it in a low ponytail. Now pull on the hair tie to bring it a little lower for you to be able to split your hair on top of the hair band into 2 sections and take the strands of your ponytail into the hole. Tighten the hair elastic and dress it up by a bow.

Braid in a Braid. Bring your hair to one side and take a small random section and braid it. Then seperate your hair into three sections and add the small braid in to either three of the strands and braid normally. Super simple and takes a couple of extra seconds but it looks so much cuter and it looks like you took a couple of extra minutes and effort when you barely took 5 mintes to look that much cuter.

Note this is not edited! Sorry for any mistakes or typos!

QOTD: How long have you had Wattpad for?

AOTD: I think a year

Comment 'ily' if I have helped!

Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Instagram:// Vickn31        Twitter:// V_Nguyen05