How To Save Time In The Morning

Preping for the night.

Lunch is Love. I like to pre make my snacks for the next day so all I would have to do in the morning is to place it in my lunch bag. For example if you're bringing grapes to school then you can wash them the night before and then place it back into the fridge. Same goes for chips or crakers.

Clothes Choosing. Pick out several outfits before going to bed. Instead of just picking one because I know I'm guilty of still searching my closet the next day to find another outfit but then going back to the first one I chose so this way you will still have several options to choose from. And then if anything you can where what you have out already the next day. Also if you do tend to be running late always have a simple outfit picked out in your mind, for example like a plain shirt with a pair of jeans and a bracelet so if you do run late you won't have to worry on what to wear.

Heatless Hairstyle. Saving time in the morning without damaging your hair is a win win! Or if you really want to style your hair then you can find super cute hairtstyles that literally takes less than 5 minutes.

Bring your own Backpack. Pack your bag the night before so in the morning you won't be rushing to cram everything in and if you forget something that night, you might remember in the next morning.

Not a Saturday Snooze. For your alarm try choosing a upbeat song that won't make you fall back a sleep and if your do try setting multiple alarms for it to keep waking you up. Try goin on your phone for atleast 5 minutes in the morning to help wake you up but set an alarm for example at 6:05 you have to get out of bed to start your day.

Bye Bye Bedhead. Try charging your phone at night across the room so that way you have to physically get out of bed to shut off your alarm and to be able to use your phone. It also would help to fall a sleep faster because you won't be able to use your phone.

Pillow not Phone. If the last one didn't seem to have that big of a difference try keeping all of your electronics out of your room after a certain time.

Preping for the day.

Sunshines. It will help kick start your day and help wake you up a bit too. It will also be a little harder to fall a sleep because the light will be in your face.

Water Wakes. Drinking a cup of cold water in the morning not only boost up your metabolism but also helps wake your body up by boosting up your energy level as well.

Makeup Madness. I think everyone is guilty of doing this atleast once. When we wake up late and rush to the bathroom to apply makeup in a hurry that we leave a big mess behind. To stay well organize you can try taking a container, box or basket and place all of your everyday cosmetics so you can just grab it and throw it back in without leaving it on your counter for your parents to find and start lecturing you about being so disorganized. Also you can have seperate baskets/bins for your products. For example one of them is where you keep all of your mascara and then another one is for foundation etc.

VOTE AND COMMENT 'lovefordiys' if you want me to do a chapter on organizing beauty essentials or hairstyles under 5 minutes!

Music Makeover. Have a playlist of a few songs when you do your makeup so then when it's over you know you have to leave or that you have to be finished to not be late.

QOTD: What time do you wake up at for school? Can we also get this to 15 votes?!

AOTD: Waking up and getting up are two very different things >-< but 5:50

Comment 'ily' if I have helped! Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

You can also find me on:
Instagram:// V_Nguyen05
Twitter:// V_Nguyen05