How to Deal w/ a Bad Haircut

Accessorize your 'do.

Incorporating chic hair accessories or bobby pins into your style will help lessen the look of a bad haircut. And will also help draw the eye away of it.

Have fun with it.

Change up your look. Use tools you usually don't use like curling irons, flat iron or a diffuser. Or even try out new hairstyles that you weren't able to pull off before.

Play with products.

Add a little salt spray or texturing cream goes a long way! By adding fullness and volume will turn your hairstyle around!

Extensions.

An option is to get extensions at a hair salon. Only of course with permission from parents. This is mainly for if you really dislike your new hairstyle and you can't wait for it to grow back.

Prevent bad hairstyles.

When you are going to get your hair cut, bring a picture with you that is very similar to what you want done. When providing a visual will help you decide if you actually want to cut it and also help the stylist have a better idea of what you want.

Give immediate feedback.

When your stylist is finished, he or she should always give you a hand mirror and allow you to inspect your cut from all angles. If you don't like what they've done to your hair, don't be too shy to let them know that you'd like them to fix it before you leave the salon.

Returning immediately.

Make sure to speak to the hairdresser privately instead of making a fuss in front of the other patrons. Going back immediately raises the chances of getting the cut fixed free of charge, so don't wait a few days and give them time to forget about you.

QOTD: Can we get this to 20 votes? Have you ever had to cope with a bad haircut in your life? What was it?

AOTD: Terrible memories. My aunt has her hair degree or something like that and so one time, and one time only I had let her cut my hair which did not end well at all! Lets just say I looked like a guy for a certain period of my life -_-

Comment 'ily' if I have helped! Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!

Check out my other social links ;)

Instagram:// V_Nguyen05

Twitter:// V_Nguyen05