Concealer Hacks

~ If you use foundation, apply it first, and then apply your concealer. If you apply your foundation first, you'll find that you don't need to use as much concealer but If you apply concealer first, you will remove most of it while applying your foundation.

~ The most flattering and best way to apply concealer is to draw a triangle with the base under your eye and the point toward your cheek. This shape not only conceals dark circles, but it also instantly creates the illusion that your face is lifted.

~ When preventing your eye shadow from falling off your eyelid and settling in the creases, prime your eyelids first with a dab of concealer. Instead of spending extra money on eye shadow primer the concealer works perfectly just as well.

~ When concealing a pimple, you should use a green concealer first, then cover the area with a concealer that matches your skin tone. Cancel out a pimple's redness by applying green concealer with a clean brush to only the pimple (not the skin around it) to avoid spreading the bacteria. Then, use a cotton swab to dab on a high-coverage liquid concealer that matches your skin tone to camouflage the pimple. Blend it into the surrounding skin and finish with setting powder.

~ Know what issues depend on different color of concealer. Peach shades cancel out blue circles or bruising, green hide red blemishes, and yellow-toned concealers correct almost all uneven skin tones.

~ Make your brows pop by lining them above and below with a concealer that's one shade lighter than your skin tone. Then, blend in the cover-up with your fingertip, since the warmth of your finger will soften the formula and diffuse it more easily than a brush would.

~ Sharpen your cat-eye and cover any eyeliner mistakes with an angled brush dipped in concealer. This is much easier than removing it altogether and starting over completely.

~ After applying concealer, blot the area with a thin tissue to prevent the product from settling in the creases around your eyesIf your concealer tends too look cakey in the fine lines around your eyes midday, split a tissue into two layers, and use one of the sheets to remove excess oil. 

~ Hide puffy eyes with a bit of eye cream, highlighter, and concealer. Mix products on the back of your hand. Then apply the mixture under your eyes, on the outside by your temples, and over your brow bone to brighten the area and hide puffiness.

 If you don't have any concealer or you can't find one, place a small dot of liquid foundation on the area, wait a few minutes for the formula to set, and then lightly blend it out.The trick is to wait until the foundation dries and thickens a bit (it will eventually reach the consistency of concealer) before trying to blend it. If you blend it too soon, the foundation will be sheer and rub off, leaving you with very little coverage.

~ If you have a pimple on your chest or back that you need to conceal, cover the trouble spots with a concealer that matches your skin tone exactly, and then top it with a translucent powder. Continue to alternate concealer and setting powder until the blemish is undetectable. The concealer will hide the blemish and the setting powder will prevent it from wearing off.

QOTD: Favourite TV show?

AOTD: Pretty Little Liars and Once Upon A Time

Comment 'ily'  if I have helped!