I Blame Ze Sugar OwO

It's Friday and I have nothing to do until I have to go shopping with mah mom.

And I'm kinda high...on sugar OwO

A Reese's and KitKat is all I need to get high on sugar, and give me the motivation I need to write chapter one.

*BIG NUDGE* Which means chapter 1 is coming out tonight..which means....like...1 in the morning my time xD

Now, onto what this is about.

I'm bored.

And high.

Which means...I do random stuff -3-

And since I need a little motivation for writing, and to getting back into the hang of writing Tanya, I decided to do scenarios with her.

Thank you Quotev for giving me the inspiration to do this xD

Now...lets see what my sugar high mood can come up with..shall we? OwO

There will be at least..3...idek -3-

~*~

Scenario #1: You Make Them Mad

Like a ninja he moved throughout the house, his footsteps light and quiet. He was on a mission, one that could cost him his life.

But he didn't care. No, he was willing to die if it meant getting revenge.

With swift and slow movements he cracked open her door, and crept in with the grace of a cat.

But, unfortunately for Sam, his spazz-like abilities decided to kick in.

"What the hell, Sam?" Tanya's groggy voice reached his ears, and he froze in his footsteps.

The bucket of water that he held in his hand fell to the floor as he froze.

"Uh..hey Tai.." Sam takes a step back, without noticing the puddle of death that pooled at his feet. 

"Shit!" With a cry of surprise Sam slipped, and roughly fell on his back; a grunt of pain escaping his mouth.

"Were you going to dump water on me?" Tanya's voice was demanding, and held an edge of anger.

"M..Maybe?" Sam slowly sat up, his voice coming out in a squeak when he met Tanya's cold gaze.

"Sam?" Sam bows his head, preparing himself for what he knew was coming.

"Just do it." His voice came out strained, and his eyes squeezed shut.

"Once a spazz," Tanya's voice rang throughout the room as her shoe flew through the air. "Always a spazz." 

A grunt could be heard as Tanya's shoe made contact with Sam's head, falling to the ground with a quiet thump.

Maybe next time Sam would be more careful, and would make sure to stray away from lamps.

Because for a spazz like himself, lamps are his downfall.

Scenario #2: Seduction (Because I can OwO)

Barricade could only stare at Tanya in utter bewilderment as she waved a banana in his face. "Tanya what the frag are you doing?" She payed no attention to him, and continued to wave the banana in his face.

"Sexy banana isn't it?" Her voice was a soft purr, and her eyelashes fluttered with each word.

"...." Barricade could form no words, he could only stare.

Off to the side, his face red, stood Sam. "I can't believe she actually did it." He muttered, snorting as Tanya licked the banana, and as Barricade's face reddened.

"Want to try some?" Tanya took a step forward, her face close to Barricade's. "It's a sexy banana." 

"I have a better idea." Barricade replied, his eyes gazing over Tanya's body. With a smirk he moved his hands behind Tanya, using both of his hands to squeeze her rear.

"Hey!" Tanya's mouth flew open and she stared at Barricade with wide eyes. "W..what are you doing?"

"Playing along." A shiver ran down Tanya's back as Barricade's husky voice reached her ears.

His laughter had subsided, and he could only stare. "What have I done?" He groans, facepalming as Barricade stood up; his hands still holding Tanya's rear tightly.

"The things you do to me." Barricade's voice rumbles, leaving Tanya to yelp as she's thrown over Barricade's shoulder.

And, as Barricade walked away, Tanya's cold eyes locked with Sam's, causing Sam to shrink back as he read her lips.

What started out as a joke, turned into something more.

And left Sam as a 'fucking bastard'.

(...XD)

Scenario #3: Jealousy 

Her eyes gazed over the blonde's body, a knot forming in her stomach. She stood off to the side, her arms crossed tightly over her chest, a frown replacing her smile.

He stood there, ignoring the blonde as he lectured the new recruits. Not once did his eyes linger on the blonde, but that didn't matter to her.

What mattered was how the blonde was staring at Barricade, her eyes glazed with want.

"He's my man." Her voice was a quiet growl, and her eyes were narrowed to near slits.

It only took one day for her to hate the blonde, one day for her to realize the blonde wanted Barricade.

And only one day for her to realize she was jealous. She had no reason to be, Barricade obviously had no intentions of speaking with the blonde.

But the fact that someone besides herself was staring at Barricade as the blonde was, made something within Tanya hurt.

But as he turned, his crimson eyes landing on Tanya, she realized there was really nothing to fear.

For, his smile was only for her. 

Besides, she could always punch the blonde in the face later.

For now, she simply smiled back.

~*~

Welp...that's 3 scenarios I came up with....*Snorts* 

#2 though...was due to my sugar high xD

Yet...I regret nothing OwO

..NOW I WANNA WRITE! :D

~Le Hannah Who Is Really High At The Moment~