ღJust Tell Her(Special One-Shot)ღ

For those who ship Tanya x Barricade I present to you...

Just Tell Her [A Tanya x Barricade One-Shot]

Inspired by my rp with @ScarlettWitwicky

Tanya belongs to Me

Scarlett belongs to @autobotauthor

The Only Exception belongs to Paramore

Enjoy ^~^

~*~

"Just because you're a Decepticon doesn't mean you still can't protect her."

For the past week Tanya has been getting used to life back with her Bots; her family. When Scarlett told them she had somehow found where Tanya was hiding, everyone refused to believe her. They hadn't heard or seen from Tanya in...years. But when Scarlett returned with Tanya and Barricade they believed her. They were finally able to see their little Tai once again.

"Hey Tanya, want to go check on Wheelie and Brains?" For over the past hour Tanya, Scarlett, and a few remaining soldiers and Autobots have been left with nothing to do; the others out on a mission.

Tanya yawns, stretching her legs from her spot on the couch. "I suppose we could go check on them. After all, I haven't seen them in a while." Scarlett smiles, getting up and following after Tanya.

"So tell me," Tanya suddenly says. "What's up with you and old grump bot?" The question paralyzes Scarlett for a moment before she continues to walk; a small blush forming on her face.

"Well he rarely leaves my side...ever since Sentinel." Tanya nods in understanding. Tanya was aware that Ironhide had died during the battle at Chicago, but she didn't quite understand how they were able to revive him. It seems that some questions are best left unanswered. "But in all, I love him, and he loves me." Scarlett adds, the faint blush on her face becoming darker with each word.

Tanya smirks as they round another corner, happiness flooding through her veins with each step. "I'm happy to see the old bot with someone he loves, instead of being a hard slab of grunting metal." Tanya remarks with a snort. Scarlett laughs, shoving Tanya to the side gently.

"He's sweet, protective, and very caring. I love him to pieces." Tanya smiles fondly, a certain someone on her mind.

"Reminds me of someone I know," Tanya clears her throat awkwardly. "A friend I mean."

"Maybe Barricade?" Scarlett asks with a wink. Tanya clears her throat, looking away from Scarlett's gaze.

"I don't know what you're talking about." In response Scarlett just rolls her eyes playfully.

"Right. You sure about that?" Tanya nods immediately,and perhaps too fast.

"Very sure." Tanya replies. Scarlett raises an eyebrow in a questioning manor.

"Then who is it?" She asks staring at Tanya with eyes sharp as daggers. As they near a door Tanya's attitude suddenly changes.

"Oh look here we are!" Tanya chirps cheerfully; Scarlett rolls her eyes once again.

Tanya follows Scarlett in, sitting beside her as she sits down on a couch by Wheelie and Brains.

"Hey guys." Scarlett says happily. Wheelie turns his attention from the television set in front of him to Scarlett.

"Sup, Blue?" Wheelie greets, using his nickname for Scarlett.

"The sky." Tanya snorts, waving at the small bots.