ღBook Review #1ღ

Oh look, a wild fangirl just appeared! Lets catch it! ψ(`∇')ψ

Oh wait...it's just me. =^.^=

Though...I would classify myself as a wild fangirl sometimes. Especially when-

*Slaps face* Lets stay on track shall we? Yes, we shall.

As you can tell by the title:

Someone requested I do a book review on their books. And it turns out it's my good friend-

*shines light on le friend*

autobotsrule

^Can I just say how awesome that name is? Like seriously, it's amazing!

*Slaps face again* Back on track now.

So yes, here's a book reviews for your books my good friend!

*WARNING*

Since this a book review I will do my best to criticize your books, but I will keep it nice. But hey, no worries. I know it'll be good 030

Book #1: The Ark's Hidden Secret

At the beginning I was intrigued by how it started. The last sentence "What they would discover would change their lives and the war effort forever." is what really pulled me in. Besides it being a Transformers fanfic, which I read no matter what the topic, that one sentence really pulled me in from the get go.

As you introduced your main character into the story, while going along with the normal TFP setting and events, I was even, if not a lot, more intrigued. Because honestly, I REALLY wanted to know who this mysterious femme was.

And once I finally did find out who she was, it just got better.

I think the conflict between your Oc, Bumblebee, and Optimus is an interesting twist. Not to mention her past, and what she did in the past (which I will not mention due to spoilers).

All in all it's a very interesting book so far, and I look forward to reading the rest.

The only real problems, which there's not a lot, that I can see is the spelling or capitalization errors. But those are understandable, since you're using some type of mobile device (If I'm not mistaken). And I can understand how auto-correct can really frag writing up.

Besides those mistakes, I see nothing really wrong with your story. I definitely look forward to reading it.

And ya'll should give it a try too. Oh! And congrats on 1k reads on said story!

*Throws a cake at you* Have a cake! ≧ω≦

Book #2: Transformers Prime: Crossed

I've always enjoyed reading books that allow fangirls/fanboys to meet their fandom(s). Most people, that do write these types of stories for Transformers, mainly do them over Bayverse and nothing else. But now I have found a TFP, and may I say I'm already hooked. A few sentences that caught my attention-

"But finding Transfans are hard to find." Like seriously, it's so damn true.

"The last thing I remember was passing out in front of a cute guy." Like I said, that made me laugh more than it should have, yet I don't know why. For some reason, something about that sentence just activated my laughing gland. (Is that even a thing?)

"I have the world's worst luck." That's so damn true for me, like seriously, it ain't even funny.

"I was mentally trying to stay cool." In all honesty, if I were in her shoes, I would literally be flopping around like a fish out of water. I mean seriously? It's Optimus Prime we're talking about here. Optimus flipping Prime! If I had the chance I would probably kidnap him if I could. 030

Now don't ya'll start looking at me like that! You know you would too if ya could!

Now where were we? Ah yes!

All in all, even though there's only two chapters as I type this, it's a really interesting book so far. The only problems, which again is understandable, would be the grammar and spelling/capitalization errors.

Don't you just want to smash your phone with a hammer sometimes? I know I do.

But yes, all in all it's a good book and I look forward to reading it as you update.

*Throws Optimus Prime plushy at you* Goodz job! =^.^=

Book #3: Transformers Prime: A Little Touch Of Heaven

Again, I find you writing a story where a fangirl gets to meet her heroes. Not only that, but she also fangirls like I most likely would. Some sentences that caught my eye-

"Umm OMG IT IS OPTIMUS FRAGGING PRIME! OMG OMG OMG. OPTIMUS PRIME." Can I just say how that sounds like something I would do? Like seriously, I would in all honestly say that if I could meet Optimus. But lets not forget!

I would probably be flopping around like a fish out of water.

Random person be like: "Damn girl, you high or something!?"

And I would just say: "Nah! I be fangirling." Or something along the lines of that.

*Slaps face...again* Back on track!

*Walks on track* That's better.

"Hmmm...so we are your heroes? I take that I am over Ratchet." Everything inside that sentence just gets my laughing glands active. (Again, do those actually exist?)

But for two reasons:

1.)Usually Optimus is a wise leader, and doesn't make smart ass remarks like that.

2.)"I take I am over Ratchet." Now just read that sentence out loud, and allow your imagination to wander.

*Snickers* Do you see it? Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem with that. Truthfully, I secretly ship Optimus and Ratchet. But you didn't hear it from me. ಠ_ಠ

Now back to the review!

Like I've said before, you're doing a good job on the book so far. Minus the occasional spelling/capitalization/grammar errors, it's a good story, with a good plot. I look forward to reading more.

*Throws a chicken at you*

Wait...that's not right. Let me try that again.

*Throws a cookie at you* Now that's better. =^.^=

**End Of Book Reviews**

There ya have it my good people, my first book review. Well technically it's book reviews, but oh well.

If you have any suggestions, and or requests, just let me know. Any suggestions are being taken as of right now.

*Throws lemons at you* But you can keep the lemons.

~Till all are one:

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('▭')ノ︵ ┻━┻

Keep flipping tables!

o(`ω'*)o

~Hannah~