ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 88

Waking up in the morning, Freen's eyes squinted when she felt the sunlight hit her face. Slowly, she open her eyes and the next thing she know is — her heart raced as panic flooded her senses upon to the shocking scene. This is not her room? Her mind struggled to process the reality of her situation, the throbbing ache in her head serving as a painful reminder of the events that had transpired the night before.

With a sharp intake of breath, Freen's eyes widened in horror as she took in the sight of Nita lying beside her, naked under the blanket. A surge of revulsion washed over her as she recoiled from the proximity to her nemesis, her mind reeling with disbelief at the unthinkable turn of events.

"F-fuck!" Freen's voice trembled with rage and disgust as she scrambled to stood up from the bed in rush, her movements frantic as she assessed her surroundings. Panic coursed through her veins as she realized the extent of her vulnerability. The clothes that leave on her body is only the same pants from previous night. Her shirt? Nope. Her top body is fully naked, as she glance, only to find her shirts laying on the floor.

Every fiber of her being screamed for escape as Freen's mind raced with questions, her thoughts swirling in a whirlwind of confusion and fear. How had she ended up in this compromising position? What had Nita done to her while she was unconscious?

With trembling hands, Freen rushingly take her shirt as she braced herself for the truth that lay beneath. Dread gnawed at her insides as she steeled herself for the horrifying revelation that awaited her beneath the covers." What the fuck.. what the fuck!" Freen groaned and rushingly wear her shirt. She was in messed and rushing at the moment.

"Freen?" A voices suddenly heard from behind and that's make freen turning around, only to meet with those 'innocent' face of Nita. Freen's jaw tightened as she glared to nita deeply. "What the fuck is happening?!" Freen shouts, making nita smiling and eyeing her up and down. "You're the one that want to sleep with me last night, didn't you remember? And we even do—-" Nita stop her words, smirking only to make freen much more in nervous.

Freen's heart pounded with fury as Nita's taunting words echoed in her ears, each syllable igniting a firestorm of rage within her. She could feel the raw anger coursing through her veins, her entire being consumed by the overwhelming urge to lash out at the woman before her.

With a venomous glare, Freen's hands trembled with barely contained fury as she struggled to maintain her composure in the face of Nita's twisted manipulation. The sly smile that danced across Nita's lips only fueled Freen's fury further, her jaw clenched tightly as she fought to rein in her boiling emotions.

"What the fuck, Nita?!" Freen's voice cracked with rage, her words seething with venom as she confronted her tormentor head-on. Every fiber of her being rebelled against the insidious lies and deceit that Nita sought to perpetrate, her mind ablaze with righteous indignation.

The mere suggestion that she had willingly slept with Nita sent Freen's blood boiling with fury, her fists clenching at her sides as she struggled to contain the overwhelming urge to strike out at the woman before her. The audacity of Nita's claims only served to fuel Freen's rage, her resolve hardening with each passing moment. She dont believe it.

"I freaking love rebecca, my wife Nita! How many times i shout tell you that we're fucking over?!" Freen shout and taking her things on the side table. Nita was about to hold her but only earn a rough yank from her.

"Fucking don't touch me!!!" Freen's voice thundered through the room, her words laced with fury as she recoiled from Nita's outstretched hand. The very thought of Nita's touch sent shivers of revulsion down her spine, her body instinctively recoiling from the vile woman's advances.

Her chest heaving with exertion, Freen's eyes blazed with righteous fury as she leveled a withering glare at Nita, her voice dripping with contempt as she delivered her final warning. "You're fucking evil, Nita, and I know it. Stay the hell away from me! I warned you. This is the last warning before i destroy you." Freen said with her teeth grinded before she walk away from the room.

Freen's heart raced as she dashed out of the apartment, her mind a whirlwind of panicked thoughts and fear. With each hurried step, the weight of her actions bore down on her, filling her with a sense of dread and unease.

As she fumbled for her keys and hastily made her way to her car, Freen's hands trembled with anxiety, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. The fear of facing Rebecca and the consequences of her actions loomed large in her mind, casting a dark shadow over her every thought.

Slamming the door shut behind her, Freen sank into the driver's seat, her body shaking with adrenaline as she struggled to steady her nerves. The image of Rebecca's face flashed before her eyes, haunting her with the possibility of her wife discovering the truth.

With a shaky hand, Freen reached for the ignition, her mind racing with a million what-ifs and worst-case scenarios. What if Rebecca found out? What if their relationship was irreparably damaged? The thought sent a chill down Freen's spine, her stomach churning with anxiety. No she can't. She can't lose rebecca. At the moment, all she thinks is about rebecca. Rebecca, rebecca and rebecca. Her lovely wife.