ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 57

Freen slowly and carefully place rebecca on the bed, as she gaze the beautiful woman in front of her deeply. She cares and doing rebecca gently as if rebecca is the most expensive diamond in her eyes. And that's making rebecca stares to her, slowly sliding her own hand against freen's cheek.

She took a quiet moment to herself, peacefully watching freen just as freen watched her, then rebecca said, "No one's ever looked at me with burning desire before."

Hearing that, freen chuckled a little before lean and kissed her, so gently she kissed her lips, her nose, and her forehead, proving with the touch of her lips that someone could love her in all the ways that mattered. In all the ways she deserved to be loved

"Then have a look at me," Freen whispered, pressing her closer.

"Why?" Rebecca asked.

"Because you may find what you're searching for." Freen replied, her eyes deep and voices seem shaky. When hearing that, rebecca's face switches. Her stares getting deep and she tried to understand what freen is trying to convey.

But before she could thinking more, her thoughts being cutted when freen slowly lean down, kissing her softly on her lips, jaw and down to her neck. Rebecca closed her eyes, feeling the most sensational moment that she ever feel. The little nibbling, little kisses, and little sucks makes rebecca squirm and wanting more. Without she knowing, she stretch her neck and she pull freen closer and deeper making freen much more enjoying her works.

"You'd no idea how i always wanted you before, rebecca."Freen whispered, and her voices sounds heavy and firm making rebecca pressed down against the mattress. Gosh, she's melting.

With a swift movement, freen wake up, gapping their body, and rip her own shirt rushingly making the button of her shirt flew away and that's when rebecca gasped. Her eyes widening in shock, yet, her heart thumping loudly seeing the sight in front of her right now.

Freen is already in her naked top condition, her muscles and abs looks so solid and tone making rebecca's breath hitched as the second passed. Freen lean down again, and started kissing her lips as freen started to guide rebecca's hand towards her chest, feeling those toned chest. Rebecca a little flinched for the first time, but after that, she slowly adapted, and roaming her hands all over freen's shoulders and back.

Second by second passed, freen couldn't denied that her member down there started to get hard, and its much more painful and hurted when she started kissing rebecca's collarbone down to her chest. Gosh fuck. That's all that she could think at the moment.

She can't delay this anymore.

"F-freen.... ahh..." Rebecca's voices slip out when freen holding her waist a little firm, while kissing her upper chest, and that's sending freen more energy to do this. Slowly, she slip down the strap of rebecca's nightgown, down and down making rebecca's bare chest finally exposed and that's when freen bite her lower lips and groaned harshly.

Rebecca is gorgeous.

Kissing and taking rebecca's nipple into her mouth, rebecca grasp for a handful of freen's hair, and moaning out softly with her eyes closed. Freen pull down the night gown fully and throw it away from rebecca and with a blink of eye, rebecca only leave with her panties only. No bras, but only panties.