ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

The morning unfolded with a gentle embrace, as the first light of dawn cast its golden glow over the world. The air was crisp and invigorating, filled with the promise of a new day dawning. Birdsong filled the air, a symphony of chirps and melodies that danced on the breeze, while the gentle rustle of leaves whispered secrets to the wind.

As Rebecca's eyes fluttered open in the soft light of morning, she was greeted by the sight of Freen Sarocha's serene and handsome face, her heart skipping a beat at the unexpected sight. For a moment, she felt a rush of panic, her mind struggling to grasp the reality of the situation.

Quickly composing herself, Rebecca's gaze darted around the room, her senses on high alert as she took stock of her surroundings. Relief washed over her as she realized that she was still wearing the same dress from the night before, her outfit unchanged amidst the haze of the previous evening's festivities.

With a sigh of relief, Rebecca relaxed back against the pillows, her heart still racing with the remnants of her initial shock. Glancing once more at Freen's peaceful sleeping form, she couldn't help but marvel at the serenity that seemed to surround freen, even in slumber.

With a sense of urgency coursing through her veins, Rebecca hurriedly gathered her belongings and made her way to the door, her mind still reeling from the unexpected encounter with Freen. How can she get drunk when its only a first day she meet her! Gosh. Rebecca face palming herself at the moment.

As she stepped out into the crisp morning air, she couldn't shake the feeling of disquiet that lingered within her, a sense of unease tugging at the edges of her consciousness.

With each step she took, the weight of her decision to leave weighed heavily on her shoulders, the echoes of her hurried departure echoing in the empty corridors of the unfamiliar hotel. And yet, despite the turmoil raging within her, there was a sense of determination burning bright within her heart—a determination to return to the Armstrong's mansion even though she know, something bad will happened later after what she had done last night.

As Rebecca approached the Armstrong mansion, her heart raced with a mixture of apprehension and determination. But as she neared the entrance, she was surprised to see Non waiting for her at the outside. Despite his call, she continued on her path without so much as a glance in his direction, her resolve unyielding as she pushed past him.

"Rebecca! Wait!" Non's voice called out after her, but she refused to pause, her steps quickening as she made her way towards the main door.

"Bec! Rebecca! Did you really did that with Freen Sarocha?!"

"Rebecca!" Non keep calling but rebecca only walk and gone from his sight as she getting inside the mansion without replying or looking to him. Yes, she will let Non thinking that she's doing the intimate things with freen, just like how she plan. Plus, freen already deal about this with her right? So they will fight against this together.