ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

"Your grandmother wants you to get married, right?" Rebecca suddenly ask, while she walk around the hotel room and looking onto each of the decoration, views and how spacious the room is. Of course, she know so well that this hotel building is also under Chankimha Group. Its a five stars hotel that VIPs like to stay, and for sure, the hotel is not a ordinary hotel to be exact.

Freen who heard this just stares to her figure that still looking onto the decorations as freen sitting on the couch with her deep eyes never leave rebecca. "What?"

"Come home, or get married and start a family. If you pick the first one, she'll give you Chankimha Group. But if you pick the latter one, she'll invest in your current company." Rebecca said and once again, that's leaving freen in speechless. Freen raise her eyebrows and scoffed lightly.

"How did you—— Oh." Freen chuckled sarcastically. "I never know you're my fan." Freen groaned and glares to rebecca makes rebecca shrugged her shoulder and proudly shows her arrogant face.

"Dont be that surprised. I might also know your shoes size." Rebecca jokingly said, telling freen that she might know everything about her. And that's words make freen chuckled bitterly.

"Is it Billy? My personal assistant and bodyguard? Is he was the one that told you this much insider information?" Freen ask and started to stood up and walk towards rebecca who right now went to the kitchen counter.

"Billy? Who? Oh... the man that always with you. Nope. I dont think you will said about this insider information towards your bodyguard?" Rebecca said with a tint smile.

"Exactly." Freen nod and just know that maybe all of this rebecca was the one that search for her information, and being a spy girl or whatever it is until she know about all of this. "Then, why me? Why you choose me?" Freen suddenly ask again, indicating of why rebecca choose her to married in the middle of this chaos.

Of course it is a chaos. Freen supposed to have a blind date with her sister, and get married with her sister. But, before she could do, just look at just now. Rebecca was the one that come and meet her first for this 'business deals'

Rebecca smiles, and she stares to freen with her eyes getting softer. She dont know why, but she felt like her mood getting gloomy, and she know, she need to explain to freen what had happened. And for freen, of course, she could see the sadness and the complicated emotions that rebecca potrayed. Why? That's all what she's asking herself. Why.

Rebecca pour a wine into two glasses, and give it one to freen makes freen slowly accept the glass of wine before the two of them sipping onto the wine slowly. "It seems like you attracted to know about me huh?" Rebecca mutters and chuckled while freen just stares to her without talking.