ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 51

"You know what, im weird. Why she ask you to have a baby?!" Irin ask, while munching to the food angrily and at the same time excitedly. Yes, you heard it. Right now, rebecca is at the restaurant, with irin for their lunch.

"You're her cousin! You should know better." Rebecca groaned as she take a spoonfull of rice and munching it too, weakly and with a deep sigh. She looks like someone that sick, and doesnt have appetite! Rebecca started playing her foods with the spoon makes irin sighing out loud and hit the table hardly.

"Aha!!!"

"Gosh!! Irin!!" Rebecca flinched and look at her angrily. Irin grinning and leaning her head closer towards rebecca.

"There is something wrong." Irin whispered making rebecca scoffed seeing the behaviour of her best friend. "Yes it is. Plus, How about freen and her brother's relationship?" Rebecca suddenly change the topic as she began to remember what happened before this.

Irin furrowed her eyebrows, leaning her back to the chair and crossing her arms against her chest. "Who? Apo?" She asked makes rebecca quickly nod her head.

Irin sighing loudly and this time rebecca pulling her chair closer and totally put her attention onto what irin will said.

"Freen is not close with Apo just like how you know. I dont know why, but Apo is having something with freen that they always didn't match the vibes. There is something happened between them but just like how i said before, im just a cousin and i didn't really know about the real or truth in their family. What i know is, Apo is working hard to shows towards grandmother that he can handle the business. And as you always know, grandmother likes freen more." Irin explain and that's makes rebecca's eyebrows furrowed hardly, trying to process this.

"Apo is basically fighting to be the first Heir of chankimha Group. And since freen is not in there right now, he currently handling it. But as you can see, Freen's company seem topping in every aspect instead of Chankimha Group even though Chankimha group is the biggest company at the first place." Irin said.

Rebecca nodding her head and humming, as she was trying to put the puzzles of freen's life and problems. What happened actually?

After the meeting with irin, rebecca going back already at the evening and as what she already planned, she will going out with freen for their dinner. Is this a date? Nah. Nope. Actually its more like wanting to digging the truth. Rebecca can't hide her curiosity anymore.

If this mean she will involving herself in freen's personal life, then she will. Even though their contract said 'Can't sharing the personal life'

After that, Rebecca getting ready and wearing her casual outfits, while she was waiting for freen going back home from working.

Rebecca sit on the couch, her gaze softening as she watched Freen's tired form shuffle into their home. The sight of Freen in such disarray tugged at her heartstrings, igniting a deep sense of concern within her. With each step Freen took, Rebecca's determination to offer comfort only grew stronger.

Approaching Freen with gentle concern etched on her features, Rebecca reached out to grasp her blazer, offering a supportive touch. "Let me help. Are you okay? We could cancel this if you're tired." Her voice was laced with genuine feelings , a reflection of the worries and care she held for Freen.