ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 46

The day passed, and tonight, its the last night for them staying at Maldives for their not so honeymoon.  Tomorrow they will going back to their home again, as rebecca couldn't saying that this honeymoon is hundred percents useless. No. Because she enjoy being here especially its because of Maldives is one of her bucket list. Maldives have a great and gorgeous beach. She love it so much.

As the night comes, rebecca was having her late night showers in her room. In the dimly lit bathroom, the sudden darkness enveloped Rebecca and the whole villa, shrouding her in a veil of uncertainty. Startled, she let out a piercing scream, her heart racing as she clutched her bathrobe tightly around her body. "Ahhh!!! Freen!!!" she cried out, her voice filled with panic and fear.

"Why the lights were off!!!" Rebecca screams again, as she can't even move in front of the bathroom. Her minds was overthinking everything and the scary thought making her whole body trembling.

At the other side, Freen rushed to Rebecca's room with her hand holding her phone as the source of light, her footsteps echoing through the silent hallway. As she reached the bathroom door, she found Rebecca already there, her trembling form seeking solace in her arms. Freen wrapped her in a comforting embrace, feeling the tremors of fear coursing through Rebecca's body.

"I'm here, Rebecca. You're safe," Freen reassured her, her voice calm and reassuring as she tried to soothe her fears. But Rebecca's panic persisted, her mind conjuring up images of ghostly apparitions lurking in the darkness.

"Im scared!! W-why the lights suddenly off," Rebecca stammered, her voice quivering with fear as tears welled up in her eyes. Freen couldn't help but chuckle softly at Rebecca's exaggerated reaction, though her amusement was short-lived as she felt the force of Rebecca's hard hit on her chest.

"Auch!" Freen winced, her laughter subsiding as she realized the depth of Rebecca's fear. "I'm not joking! I'm scared! What if the ghost comes and bites me?!" Rebecca scolded, her grip on Freen tightening as she sought comfort and reassurance. Freen holding her laugh at this cuteness of rebecca.

Freen's heart went out to Rebecca, her own concern overshadowed by the need to calm her wife's fears. "I promise, there are no ghosts here," Freen said soothingly, rubbing Rebecca's back in a comforting gesture. "And even if there were, I wouldn't let them harm you. You're safe with me."

"Or... what if the one you're hugging right now is actually a ghost?" Freen suddenly said, flashing her mischievous smile makes rebecca hit her head hardly and freen hissed in pain. "Auch auch! Okay okay im joking!" Freen said, grabbing rebecca's hand.

"Its not funny, freen. Im scared." Rebecca mutters and this time freen grab her and pull her to the bed. "Go. Sleep. I will stay in your room. Its okay the power will coming back soon." Freen said and tried to let go of rebecca as rebecca quickly holding her arm and shook her head. "Please, stay here with me. Please. If you want me to begging you, i will. Just stay here with me." Rebecca desperately said makes freen gulped her saliva hardly.

But, a little smirk plastered on freen's face once she thought of something. "Okay. If only you will agree of what ever i will said after this."

"Gosh. Okay fine fine! Whatever!" Rebecca groaned and that's making freen smiles and slowly sitting on the bed. Rebecca keep clinging against her arm making freen felt a little flustered, including her heart whose can't stop beating. But, only after for some minutes, the power coming back again and rebecca gulped, looking onto freen with a tint awkward smile.

"Okay then, im going." Freen was about to stood up, but rebecca quickly tightening her hug on freen's arm. Freen look at her and raise her eyebrows. "What?"

Rebecca slowly flashing her grinned, as she then pouting and wearing her puppy eyes. "C-can i sleep with you, please? Im afraid if the ghost come and—-"

"Gosh, there is no ghost, rebecca." Freen grip her own hair and look at rebecca in frustrated. Of course, its not that she doesnt like... but, she just... ugh. You know.

"Aw freen, please... Just tonight." Rebecca said again, shaking her arm which makes freen close her eyes for a second and curse under her breath "Fuck.... fine fine!" Freen groaned as rebecca quickly jumping happily and letting go of her arm.

"Okay wait for me for a second! I will change my clothes and we will sleep at your room." Rebecca said and happily running to the closet to change for her pyjamas. Freen sighing out loud as she was waiting for rebecca, sititng on the bed patiently.

After for a minute, rebecca coming back, wearing her pink satin laced nightgown that only until her thighs. Freen froze, her eyes widened and she cursed under her breath. "W-what's with that clothes?! No no. Go change and then you can come to my room. But not until you change." Freen said as she started walking out to her own room makes rebecca frowning and catch her up from behind.

"Freen! I dont have other night wear or pyjamas. Okay! What's wrong with this?!" Rebecca ask annoyingly and right now they're stepping into freen's room. Freen turn around only to see the same sight of rebecca in that night gown. She gulp as she quickly averted her eyes away, afraid that her eyes will stares to some parts that she shouldn't.

"Gosh, you're sleeping with me, rebecca! I have a lust. Aren't you afraid sleeping with me?" Freen ask, makes rebecca calmly shrugged her shoulders and walk passing freen before she take a sit on the bed. "Nope. Why should i be afraid? Tch." Rebecca scoffed as she started to lay down on the bed - Freen's bed.

Freen groaned, she slowly went to the other side as she glares to rebecca deeply. "If something happened to you, its not that im the one that having loss. Its you and your ex fiance will get the loss." Freen said, a tint smirk plastered on her lips as she slowly laying beside rebecca.

"Dreaming!" Rebecca scoffed and grabbing a pillow, placing it between them. "I wont let that happened."

"You know, im like a cat. A cat, if they smells or see the fish, they will quickly and roughly eat the fish as their meal." Freen said, turning to see rebecca's face. Rebecca look at her and chuckled bitterly. "But i am not a fish. I am a tiger. Try it and see what you'll get from me. I was the one that will eat you, cat." Rebecca sarcastically said before she turned around facing her back to freen.

Freen scoffed, she eyeing rebecca's back for a second before she quickly shake her thoughts off. Gosh, she hope she can survived tonight. Hopefully.