ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 20

In the stillness of the night, Rebecca completed her night routine, the soothing warmth of her recent shower enveloping her senses. As she settled onto her bed, the silence of her surroundings seemed almost palpable, broken only by the soft hum of distant crickets.

Gazing upwards at the ceiling, her mind wandered, lost in the tranquility of the moment. Yet, amidst the calm, an unexpected pang of loneliness crept into her heart, its presence keenly felt in the absence of a particular someone.

This feeling, unfamiliar and unsettling, cast a shadow over the otherwise peaceful scene, leaving Rebecca to grapple with emotions she had never before encountered in the quiet solitude of her room. But right now, she felt it.

With her sudden thought, rebecca slowly woke up from her bed, and looking towards herself inside the mirror. She slightly smile when seeing how the pyjama she wore right now basically fit her well. "You know my clothes size as if you know me for a while already." She mumbles and scoffed, thinking that freen is really that attentive.

Of course, everything what freen did is serving a good and amazing results. Including preparing and choosing rebecca's size of clothes. Rebecca suddenly shook her head and facepalming herself. "No no. This is just coincidence. Plus, its billy who's preparing this!" She said and immediately walking out from her room to shake her thoughts more.

But, the thoughts of wanting to shake off freen from her mind suddenly disturbed when rebecca saw freen's room door that placed beside her room still perfectly closed and leavinh untouch. For who's wondering where's rebecca right now, of course, here she is, at freen's mansion just like how freen said before this. She will stay here tonight.

Without rebecca knowing, her feet bringing her closer to freen's room, as her hand slowly grip the door knob.

"I will not be here. so dont get in there just because you miss me"

Freen's words from just now suddenly ringing inside her head, and at that moment, rebecca didn't know why her heart was kinda wishing freen is inside there. With a deep breath, rebecca slowly twist the door knob, and when she stepping inside the room only for a step, the light automatically turned on as if its detecting people.

That's making rebecca a little bit flinched, but knowing its just an automatic light, rebecca sigh out loud and scoffed. "Didn't know you're that lazy to have a light switches." Rebecca groaned and with that she's started to looking around the room, roaming her eyes as if she saw something she'd never seen before.

Yes. Of course. The room is terribly big and spacious. The theme colour of the room is different from rebecca's. Freen's room is grey, black and white. The main space of this room is where the bed placed with some couch and small table that fulled with documents at the other side, and slowly, when rebecca walk inside more, the main space connected to another space as when rebecca get inside that, it was a wardrobe room that was so big! Seriously.

Rebecca's mouth hang open, as her eyes keep roaming around seeing how the tall and huge furniture was placed perfectly around the wardobe room and at the centre of the room, its have another waist-tall glass furniture which stored the luxury watches, sunglasses, neckties and another accessories.

"Crazy." Rebecca mumbles and looking onto the accessories that placed inside there, and she gulped hardly with her eyes somehow sparkles. From what rebecca saw, freen had a good taste in fashion. Really. And even her decorations of this mansion is really high level especially this room. Her room.

Averting her eyes, rebecca looking onto the wardrobe that the design had no door which making rebecca immediately and clearly could see each clothes that hang inside it. From suits, formal shirts, blazers, sweaters, hoodie, tshirts and others. Freen's clothes basically dominated with dark colours which makes rebecca humming and slowly hold the hem of one of the suit.

One by one, she hold freen's clothes, adoring and looking onto how freen's taste in fashion is. Really, rebecca can't denied that freen is so goodlooking. Just look at her clothes though! Ugh! Its annoying her so much!

"One piece of your shirt is basically worth my whole wardrobe." Rebecca mumbles and shook her head as she then stepping out again, walking out and closed the door with a tint smile and sigh. "How can i keep smelling your scents when you're not here?"

"God, no! No rebecca! No!" She shook her head and stomped her feet away to her room. No way. She had to keep her guards and just settle her main point of making this deals. Yeah, She should not thinking about anything else. Come on rebecca! Come on!