ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 89

(Nice to read while listening to sad ballad songs. Im crying while writing! Bye!)

At the other side, Rebecca's heart shattered into a million pieces as she stared at the damning photo that send by a unknown number. She could feel her world crumbling around her. The image of Freen and Nita entwined in each other's arms cut her to the core, a painful reminder of the betrayal she never saw coming.

Tears welled in her eyes, blurring her vision as she struggled to make sense of it all. How could Freen do this to her? How could she have been so blind to the truth for so long? The weight of her grief pressed down on her chest, squeezing the air from her lungs as she gasped for breath.

Every memory, every moment shared with Freen now felt tainted, poisoned by the knowledge of her infidelity. The love and trust they had built together lay shattered at her feet, leaving nothing but heartache and despair in its wake.

Rebecca's mind raced with unanswered questions, each one more agonizing than the last. Was their entire relationship a lie? Had Freen ever truly loved her, or was she just a pawn in her game? The uncertainty gnawed at her, twisting her stomach into knots as she grappled with the harsh reality of her situation.

With a broken sob, Rebecca sank to the floor, her body wracked with sobs as she cradled her head in her hands. Alone in her pain, she couldn't help but wonder if she would ever find the strength to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart and move on.

Rebecca's hand trembled, her breath catching in her throat as she fought back tears. "Why, Freen... why?" she whispered, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart.

The weight of her anguish hung heavy in the air as she stared at the image, her mind reeling with disbelief. "How could you do this to me?" she choked out, her voice cracking with emotion. She can't believe this, and seeing this photo hurting her so much. So much than she expected would be.

Tears streamed down her cheeks unchecked as she traced a trembling finger over Freen's face in the photo. "Was it all a lie?" she wondered aloud, her voice filled with pain and betrayal.

Her heart ached with the weight of her unanswered questions, each one tearing her apart from the inside out. "I thought... I thought you loved me," she sobbed, her words barely more than a whisper as she crumpled to the ground, her world collapsing around her. Really, everything is hurting her, freen is the spesific one.

Rebecca sat huddled on the floor, her heart shattered into a million pieces. Her thoughts swirled in a chaotic whirlwind of pain and confusion, each one more agonizing than the last. She couldn't find the words to express the depth of her anguish, the raw ache that consumed her from within.

Tears continued to flow unabated, tracing silent rivers down her cheeks as she grappled with the devastating reality before her. Every breath felt like a struggle, every moment a relentless onslaught of despair.In the midst of her turmoil, Rebecca felt utterly lost, adrift in a sea of broken dreams and shattered trust. There was no solace to be found, no refuge from the storm raging inside her soul.

Suddenly, the main door's sound hearing loudly, and that's when rebecca lift her head only to meet with freen's messy appearance. Her shirt is not buttoned well, showing her toned chest that having a lipsticks stains, and at that moment, freen's eyes teary and pleasing. Walking Staggerly, freen slowly stepping towards rebecca while trying to reach her hand "Becc..."