ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 111

As freen stares how rebecca pulling and undone the bathrobe tie slowly, her eyes turned darkened and she could see how rebecca slightly glancing to her in hesitate. Second by second passed, finally, the tie came undone.

Freen's breath caught in her throat, her eyes locked on Rebecca's form with an intensity that bordered on reverent. With each movement, the fabric of the bathrobe slipped away, revealing more and more of Rebecca's exquisite beauty. "Fuck.." Freen hissed under her breath, as she was breathing heavily while rebecca pressing her own lips together out of embarrassment.

Freen's eyes studying rebecca, Every curve of her body was a masterpiece, sculpted by the hands of the divine. Freen drank in the sight of her, her gaze tracing the gentle slope of Rebecca's shoulders, the swell of her breasts, and the delicate curve of her waist. The soft glow of the lamplight danced across Rebecca's skin, casting shadows and highlights that only served to accentuate her allure.

Rebecca's eyes met Freen's for a fleeting moment, a silent question lingering between them. But there was no need for words, as the air crackled with electricity, charged with the raw intensity of their desire.

Rebecca stood before Freen in all her naked glory. Freen felt her breath hitch in her chest, her heart pounding so loudly she was sure Rebecca could hear it. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight before her, captivated by the sheer beauty of the woman standing before her.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still, suspended in a haze of desire and longing. Freen's fingers itched to reach out and touch, to explore every inch of Rebecca's skin and lose herself in the intoxicating heat of their passion. But she held back, savoring the moment and committing every detail to memory.

Rebecca stood before her, vulnerable yet powerful, a goddess in human form. And in that moment, Freen knew that she would worship her for eternity.

Rebecca was shy, but, she can't hide that she like it when seeing how freen was studying and staring to her like she's the only one for her. She likes it when freen only look at her this way, and how freen seem really really fall under her spell.

"Do-do you like it?" Rebecca's trembling voice hearing, making freen gulp and glance up to her eyes nervously. God, only rebecca could know how much pale freen's face is at the moment, and freen was shaking terribly. "I-i li-like it s-so much, baby." Freen stutters, all her cold demeanour crashing down, and at the moment, freen only knows to hold herself back from greedily jumping towards rebecca like a victim of hers.

Rebecca pressed her own lips to hold herself from chuckled, and she really likes seeing freen like this. So weak, yet so strong and sexy in her eyes. "Then..." Rebecca's words trailed off, and that's when she slowly stepping forward, tracing her fingers against freen's jaw. Freen gasped, her body was jerk up and froze with a little trembles, but her eyes was piercing into rebecca deeply. The most tense scene ever that she could've experienced.

"Would you.... t-take me tonight?" Rebecca continue, with a thin sweet smile plastered on her lips, while hand slowly went down and play around freen's chest. Its making freen cursed and quickly grabbing rebecca's waist, firm, rough and in a stern way as if freen is claiming hers. "I always would baby, fuck." Freen groaned, and with a blink of eye, she immediately crashed her lips against rebecca's, kissing rebecca passionately, deeply and roughly.

Freen's hands tightly grip rebecca's bare was, rubbing and roaming her hands around there while rebecca holding freen's neck and nape, kissing each other more. The way they swirled their tongue into each others, tangling and sucking each other mouth making the room filled with the kisses sounds.